Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland drops Ann Wolfe, hires relative unknown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well whatever happens, Kirkland is going to bring it to Canelo, so it should be entertaining as long as it lasts. Kirkland's inactivity by its self already made this a bad match up, imo.

Comment

• Canelo is smart, he won't bang it out with Kirkland, like he did with Angulo, he outboxed him and the stoppage just happened to come but it came from Canelo being smart. Kirkland is slow and has no footwork but he can punch. Canelo will show his ring intelligence and stay away from Kirkland. He'll outbox him and the TKO will come late probably from a corner or ref stoppage rather than Canelo putting Kirkland to sleep. It's either late stoppage or UD for Canelo.

Comment

• Really.....

It doesn't matter what Kirkland shows up, Canelo will tank him either way. Somehow the haters will find a way to discredit the young 24 YEAR OLD. Seriously you all bash him like he's a 28 yr old in his prime. "Cherry pick." Lmao..... you serious! Let's go back to September 2012 - Was supposed to fight Kirkland, but he got "injured". Then Paul Williams, he got wrecked. Then Victor Ortiz, got jaw broken and quit. In the end he got welterweight Josesito Lopez. Was it his fault??? NO. 2013 - He WANTED Trout. GBP didn't want it, Canelo did. Beat Trout in a super close fight. Canelo's stamina was horrible in that fight btw, it wasn't right, conditioning was off. He knew that he was winning on the scorecards which is why he didn't do as much. His defense was superb in there, made Trout miss a lot. If a rematch is made, I have Canelo winning that one in a better fashion than the first fight. Later he fought #1P4P and probably the best defensive fighter ever, Mayweather. Canelo was green, and Floyd took advantage of his age and made him go down to a 152lbs catchweight. Don't bring me that BS about the 2lbs not making a difference. Canelo was not physically there and his body died after round 4. The fight was fishy as well. 2014 - Takes on the supposedly "hard hitter relentless puncher" of the super welterweight division. Destroys him. Gets no credit. Has people saying it was "fixed". Foh It wasn't Canelo's fault that Angulo was weight drained and had one of the dumbest game plans ever. "We were waiting for him to do all the work so we can later get the KO in the late rounds when he gassed out and had nothing left." Stupid. He then goes on to fight the running man Lara. Everyone said he wouldn't take the fight, but he did. Lara talked all that $#!t on twitter, instagram, etc. But did NOTHING on fight night. He ran for his life, and Lara's 20 fans know it. He was nothing but a keyboard warrior, all talk no bite. Lara came to not lose more than he came to win. He had his big chance, he blew it. You can't win a fight by running, jabbing, and potshotting around the ring. Nope. He was fµ©kd either way because if he chose to engage and actually throw Canelo was gonna land on him. He then tries to fight Clottey after he destroyed Mundine BUT BEFORE Canelo got injured people were like "Oh look another cherry pick he fighting another welter hurr durr I know Floyd and Pac." Then Canelo gets injured and pulls out and people are now like "Oh look Alvarez is ducking Clottey now hurr durr". Da fµ©k??? What kind of logic is that? And now that he's fighting Kirkland people are already giving their excuses smh. Andrade. Biggest win is Martirosyan and he got dropped in that fight Lol. Imo Their waiting for him to get more exposure so they could then take him on. I doubt Canelo "ducks" him, fight will happen sooner or later. Golovkin. C'mon now!!! Why is he calling out Canelo who is a superwelter? He has fought at 155lbs catctweights, yes, but that doesn't make him a damn LEGIT COMPLETE middleweight! People want him to go STRAIGHT to Golovkin just like that, without fighting at 160lbs first? WTF!??? "He rehydrates to 170 doe". If I go by that logic, then that means Lara and Trout should also move up to middleweight right??? Right??? Stupid casual fans. And people actually got the balls to say that Canelo is the one "ducking" Cotto. Canelo himself knows damn right that he can beat Cotto. That diva has gotten stunned by Floyd, what makes ya think that Canelo can't KO him? Let's see, should Cotto get beaten by Floyd by UD or beaten to a pulp by Canelo? C'mon people it's obvious who wants it and who doesn't. If he fights Andy Lee, I hope he gets punished for his diva ways. March 2014 he was offered 10-15million for Canelo. He refused and instead fought Martinez for the mw title, which is why we got Canelo-Angulo. I'm done. :****you:

Comment

• Anne Wolfe always freaked me out a bit to be honest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
            I think Ann Wolfe's help for Kirkland was overrated. Kirkland was getting his arse kicked by Carlos Molina while she was in his corner. The only reason he even won that fight, was because of the BS disqualification.
            Kirkland just isn't that good of a boxer tho, and Carlos Molina is a very tricky fkr. Wolfe may not be the greatest boxing trainer but she does what Kirkland needs gets him in perfect shape so he has the engine to keep coming forward and throwing hard and in volume....

He's never gonna be a great technician whoever he has in his corner, but with Wolfes help he's pretty much a juggernaut once he gets warmed up who has the potential to beat anyone who's not too far above his own (fairly limited) skill level.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Anne Wolfe always freaked me out a bit to be honest...
              TBH I'd go there - I think she's pretty hot. She'd probably rip off my genitals and feed them to me for even smiling at her but I've always had a thing for strong slightly deranged women.
              She's only bout a year older than me too.

Comment

• Kirkland is about to get whipped. This fight was ass before and it is even worse now that Kirkland decided to get rid of the best trainer he has had.

Comment

• Oh goodness......

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Oscar should just find a replacement. Kirkland is inactive, overweight and no Wolfe. Canelo's big fight on HBO is reduced to DLH-Charpentier levels.
                    And that's excatly why they picked him!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      we saw what happened last time...Canelo gonna whoop that ass
                      And I won't even watch it now. Dude has had like 1 fight in 3 yrs and now he's dropping Ann Wolfe. Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X