Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was maidana 2 the most running floyd ever did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
    What gets me about our beloved pound-for-pound king is when he spends the last rounds of fights running, and I mean running. De La Hoya still gets crucified for the last rounds against Tito but somehow people overlook Floyd wasting everyone's time in the last rounds. I mean, the dude was flying around the ring against Guerrero FFS.
    You wouldn't think a "masterclass" would have to run to avoid punches, but well...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
      Here again you blind bat!
      "TBE looking like the matrix" "Strategic Boxing doe"

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
        Here again you blind bat!
        man that's embarassing.

Comment

I guess Ali did his most "running" against Liston then

Comment

I would say he ran more against Baldomir. He was able to hit Baldomir more and got hit less. Running and losing a fight is a lot different from running and winning a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by f15bone View Post
              Didn't see any running...

Saw some strategic boxing but running... musta missed that

This is a claim levied against Mayweather quite often...IMO you can't accuse someone of running if they are also landing punches in the process...Thats called boxing...

For example, I have NO problem with a person watching say Canelo/Lara & coming away feeling like Lara ran...Erislandy implemented plenty of movement but it was not followed up by enough punches in my estimation...That is running...movement absent punching....
              Yet Lara threw more punches than Floyd did

Comment

Embarrassing, you say? He can probably teach snow white above how to avoid some punches.

All I see is beautiful movement for 8 seconds, and the clip cuts off when he is ready to engage again. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Embarrassing, you say? He can probably teach snow white above how to avoid some punches.

All I see is beautiful movement for 8 seconds, and the clip cuts off when he is ready to engage again. Hmm.
                  And once again a flom0 proves that this fight was the biggest of floyds career.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    And once again a flom0 proves that this fight was the biggest of floyds career.
                    Sad isn't it? "Floyd beat JMM so it's like Floyd knocked out Manny"

Comment

Lol he looked terrible in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X