No announcement yet.

Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
    harold ledderman had it a draw hahaha no wonder all these idiots on here scoring it draw. watch it without commentary, no way was this fight a draw
    I saw it without the commentary ... I was there... Everyone in my section had Lucas winning early and Prov closing the gap later on to the point where after the final bell rung most people were thinking a draw or Lucas win by one round at the most or maybe a Provodnikov win (you'd have to use more of your imagination)

Comment

• so i got a question for the ppl saying Lucas lost something vs Garcia & Molina

would you put your fighter in w/ Ruslan Provodnikov if you felt they lost something in 2 of their last 3 fights?

Lucas looked great, this was his best performance IMO

Comment

• just watched the fight again for the 3rd time (lol)

scored it 7-5, but there are two obvious swing rounds to me that you could score either way

5 and 8, i gave lucas 5 and ruslan 8

i felt lucas won round 3 easy, but for some reason lederman gave it to provo

so i gave Lucas: 1,2,3,5,6,7,10 (so i have him up 6-1 after 7, 7-3 after 10) and then i have Ruslan winning 11 and 12, 7-5.

i missed a lot of **** on my stream, this HD vid i got from VTB is epic quality

lucas was sharp as **** last night, never seen him that accurate but of course that has to do w/ ruslan

Comment

• it wasn't world war iii like some people said it would be, but good fight nonetheless. props to lucas.

great night of boxing, i'm proud to be a fan of this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            it wasn't world war iii like some people said it would be, but good fight nonetheless. props to lucas.

I can't believe we got such good scorecards for 2 weeks in a row. My mind is blown.

Great night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i love the trolls in nsb, you gotta love 'em. garcia matthysse wasn't a close fight, was a one sided beating from danny. but this one, was a close fight, and lucas barely won.
              Meh, I don't take that too seriously because so many Matthysse fans, myself included, talked so much trash before the fight. They are still having a good time throwing it in our faces, and that's where the domination stuff comes from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                it wasn't world war iii like some people said it would be, but good fight nonetheless. props to lucas.

it was matthysse being injured and being smart that killed the hype. provo only knows how to fight one way.

WW3 didn't live up to the hype. matthysse controlled the action, pounding on provo till he hurt his hand then jabbed his way to a points victory. neither guy didn't really land anything devastating. not even one knockdown in all of 12 rounds... still disappointed.

Comment

• You guys were disappointed after that fight

Wtf lol

Please tell me 2 fights better this year

And I'll go check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    You guys were disappointed after that fight

Wtf lol

I think the fight had its share of drama, it's definitely in the running for FOTY right now, along with Kovalev-Pascal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      You guys were disappointed after that fight

Wtf lol

... But you scored it a "draw", right?

Comment

Working...
                      X