No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
    YEs It's for them, I do love Floyd the boxer but not the Floyd the Biatch diva persona.

You are only a few post away to be on my list my friend!
    you should put yourself on the list

Comment

YEs It's for them, I do love Floyd the boxer but not the Floyd the Biatch diva persona.

You are only a few post away to be on my list my friend!
      You went searching for pictures of a **** in someones throat. :gay:

Comment

Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday

http://www.cbssports.com/general/eye...r-his-birthday

LOOK: Floyd Mayweather buys Isaiah Thomas new car for his birthday
        By Brandon Wise | CBSSports.com
        February 8, 2015 3:14 pm ET

Boxer Floyd Mayweather seems like a pretty generous guy. At least to his best friends. Suns point guard Isaiah Thomas posted this impressive new car on his Twitter account and said Mayweather purchased the Bentley for him, according to Dime Magazine.

Thomas and Mayweather have been seen together multiple times before and Thomas said Mayweather will call him before games to give him some encouragement.

Mayweather, who reportedly earned over $100 million in 2014, also wished Thomas a happy birthday on his Twitter account.

Now, about that pesky fight with Manny Pacquiao.
        Cool car. Floyd's love for extravagant gifts means we'll probably get a few more comebacks out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          You went searching for pictures of a **** in someones throat. :gay:
          he got it from Makavelli, another one fascinated with Floyd's penis.

Comment

**** floyd and his existence. I e-spit on him and his life.

Comment

very suspicious and predatory behavior from flod. i dont take unsolicited expensive gifts and not think someone might come asking for something later on in the future. without ellerbe around, i have an idea of what floyd has in mind for mr thomas

Comment

Larry's p1ssed he didn't make OP's list.

Comment

Lmao I hate everything Floyd does but this was a nice thing to do.

Floyd if you're reading this give me 150 thousand.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    very suspicious and predatory behavior from flod. i dont take unsolicited expensive gifts and not think someone might come asking for something later on in the future. without ellerbe around, i have an idea of what floyd has in mind for mr thomas
                    Floyd uses gifts to gain love from others, he also has abandonment issues, he beats up his exes out of jealousy and tells them how can you say I didnt love you look at all the expensive gifts I paid for? dude is clueless as hell, he has no game when it comes to females and thinks buying girls expensive things will have them fall in love with him or means he deserves their respect and love.

Floyd needs to know you can't expect people to be loyal to you or grateful, you just have to do things out of the goodness of your heart and not expect anything back in return, if you do get gratefulness in return that is a bonus.

Comment

HAHAHAHA

I heard Floyd meant to give it to the real Isiah Thomas but due to Floyd's poorly limited academic comprehension he gave it to the wrong guy!

Expect Floyd to ask the man to give it back!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X