No announcement yet.

Video sky sports uk, special interview of the Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Bud, I strongly suggest you change your name in here. You've been ****d, ridiculed, laughed at. Fuvked up from all sides. It's embarrassing. How thick are you?

Seriously, I'm worried for you.. One day you might kill yourself. Pls don't haha!

Friendly advice. Change your name here and start a new. You've been branded one of the A lister ******s around here haha
    Blah, blah. When are you gonna pretend to be saved?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Slight exaggerating. Why should we judge anyone with partial facts? You always talk about past stuff with anyone you criticize but then when I truthfully do same, you want a statute of limitations. GTFO!
      Truthfully huh?

Comment

Blah, blah. When are you gonna pretend to be saved?
        So now your implying Manny is pretending? lmfao...omg youre a ***ing dumb ***tard.. Manny is better than Floyd Dunn...Admit it!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          So now your implying Manny is pretending? lmfao...omg youre a ***ing dumb ***tard.. Manny is better than Floyd Dunn...Admit it!
          No, just asking when he is gonna fake. I know your boy is a Catholic. Hope he doesn't go Sandusky.

You really whined like a biyotch over a few honest shots. You shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up over someone you don't know and don't know what they really do on a daily basis.

If he lies to jinkee he will lie to you.

Comment

If he lies to jinkee he will lie to you.
            End Thread!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              i dont think anyone does hate pac i think people hate his advisor and promoter i for one dont hate him at all even being a mayweather fan i actually like pac man and still consider myself a fan of his its just this day and age its almost impossible be fans of both lol
              I guess I just see it to be kind of silly not to like a fighter, because of their promoter. I dislike all promoters and see them all as snakes, so if I started hating fighters for the promoters and exec, I would have to end up walking away from the only sport I like. I do feel for you though. It does have to be hard being a fan of both, especially on if you like to spend a lot of time on boxing forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                That was the lightest Cotto has looked at that weight, 165? That's doubtful. Good interview so far.
                he probably got cotto n marg mixed up.

marg was 165 fight night.

diva cotto didn't weigh in fight night. like a chick that don't want ppl to know her weight.

cotto was fit and trim for pac (probably worked on speed in camp)

so i say 155 or so fight night. 160 tops. lighter than what he usually comes in at.

Comment

just saw it, great interview really enjoyed it. you don't see an interview like that with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    he probably got cotto n marg mixed up.

marg was 165 fight night.

diva cotto didn't weigh in fight night. like a chick that don't want ppl to know her weight.

cotto was fit and trim for pac (probably worked on speed in camp)

so i say 155 or so fight night. 160 tops. lighter than what he usually comes in at.
                    That's possible, it crossed my mind as well. That's definitely the lightest I've seen Cotto look at '47, and as you said it might have been because he was trying to match speed.

Comment

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
                      End Thread!!!! LOL
                      Replace nn with mb and you get what he is.
                      Last edited by ModernTalking; 02-09-2015, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X