No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Australian Tour Demands Outlined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Australian Tour Demands Outlined

WBC/WBA welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was scheduled to tour Australia this week, where several functions revolving around his visit were set to be staged. The tour was canceled after Mayweather's visa request was denied - which government officials told reporters was due to Mayweather's past domestic abuse charge and the brief jail stint that followed.

[Click Here To Read More]

Got D..am...N do y'all report on what pajamas he wears also?

Comment

Forgot to mention the part where Anthony Mundine was banned from being withing 10000 feet of Mayweather in fear of WWIII

Comment

Me, Me, Me

That is some list of demands

Nothing that he has asked for even suggests that he is a boxer.

Comment

all australians that come within 500 feet of floyd must wear pillow gloves! worry about that health!

Comment

Floyd as usual with his Diva Demands lol, so you need to pay him 200 to 1000 dollars just to be in his presence if you are a fan?

The boy has Narcissism.

Comment

What a joke i actually laughed out loud at those demands, the guys a princess.

Comment

This dude is so prissy.. I don't care how rich you are, if you're a pro combat fighter, you should carry yourself somewhat like one...Gummy bears and M&M's? wtf is he 7yrs old? This is the kind of dude who has his "assistants" itch a scratch for him...

Comment

Mayweather's rooms in Melbourne and Sydney had to be stocked with Cristal champagne and a bottomless supply of gummy bears, M&Ms, fresh fruit and juices.

Mayweather demanded that both hotels have a barber skilled in cutting African-American hair available 24-hours-a-day. He also wanted a butler, chef, makeup artist and a women's hairdresser on call.

Mayweather's 31-person entourage – which included a Miss Universe winner, personal DJs, a mascot, agent, security guards, personal assistant and others – required a full floor of rooms.

The promotional tour was supposed to include gala dinners at Crown's Palladium in Melbourne and Darling Island Wharf in Sydney, where fans would pay $200 to $1000 to be in the presence of the 10-time world champion. Mayweather reserved the right to refuse to take photographs with anyone other than selected top-paying VIPs.

All questions during an audience question-and-answer session would have had to be vetted and approved in advance.

The music at nightclubs Studio 3 and The X-Studio would have had to be chosen by Mayweather's personal DJs – DJ Jaybling and DJ Efeezy - for the entire time he was there.
                  LOL Mayweather is shook to death by Manny Pacquaio questions and drug testing questions.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                    LOL Mayweather is shook to death by Manny Pacquaio questions and drug testing questions.
                    I was just about to post that bro

Floyd claims to love america but doesn't respect free speech

Comment

Working...
                    X