Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Kirkland will train with Wolfe vs Canelo. Good!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Kirkland will train with Wolfe vs Canelo. Good!!!!!

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...ing-with-wolfe

Kirkland is a beast when fighting while Ann Wolfe is in his corner.

Makes me feel better about the fight but I'm not sure how Kirkland would do regardless at this point. I'd still like to see him win though.

Comment

smartest move kirklands made in the last 3 years

Comment

Canelo knocks Kirkland out.

Comment

Kirkland getting knocked out lol, everyone says Kirkland is a bum without anne wolf lol just cause ishida sparked him out. But molina sparked him out too and anne wolfe was in corner.

Comment

i just had a dream that kirkland hurt canelo early and canelo was on wobbly legs then the bell rang

Comment

the last time i had a dream about a fight it was rigo geting knocked down by that japanese dude and he did.....

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                Kirkland getting knocked out lol, everyone says Kirkland is a bum without anne wolf lol just cause ishida sparked him out. But molina sparked him out too and anne wolfe was in corner.
                The perv didn't spark him out, The Perv was schooling him.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  i just had a dream that kirkland hurt canelo early and canelo was on wobbly legs then the bell rang
                  Angulo I believe was once Oscars prized possession. Kirkland ruined Angulo. We may yet see that again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Angulo I believe was once Oscars prized possession. Kirkland ruined Angulo. We may yet see that again.
                    Lol stop it Lara ruined Angulo if anything. Lara dropped him and almost made him lose a eye. Kirkland ain't fought since December by time they fight it would be 17-18 months he been out the ring. What's up with that ggg fight? Why no fans demanding it. I'm guessing he's going to fight Clottey next.

Comment

Working...
                    X