Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think Leo Santa Cruz would win a single round vs Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Lsc wouldn't win one second of a round
    ^^^^^^This

Comment

Santa Cruz doesn't have the balls to step in the ring with Rigondeaux.

Comment

Santa Cruz will be one of the easiest fights of Rigondeaux's career.

He's a straight line plodder with no speed, very little defence and very little skill. It will be a whitewash.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Santa Cruz will be one of the easiest fights of Rigondeaux's career.

He's a straight line plodder with no speed, very little defence and very little skill. It will be a whitewash.
          It would be as easy as Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Though, the japanese guy did better than anyone has ever done against Rigo. And Rigo did this to him.

Santa don't want none of Rigo the magician. His Magic powers are unexplainable!!! How does his opponents face get deformed by a man that just "runs" during his fights???

Comment

Leo would get stopped late. He keeps his hands high when he blocks, something Rigo would exploit and work the body with his accurate and powerful punches the first half of the fight. Leo would be clueless and confused due to Rigo's foot work and rapid movement and as the fight progresses his guard would be forced to drop due to the significant body damage. At which point Rigo would have the easiest and happiest time of his entire career.. picking his shots calmly and peacefully as if he were picking berries on a cool spring morning in the woods

Comment

Yamanaka is the better fight

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Yamanaka is the better fight
                  I completely agree, although it might turn out to be a bit of a snoozer since both fighters fight at a very similar pace. However, it would Rigo's stiffest challenge. Yamanaka has a vicious left hand that could hurt Rigo when it lands. Plus, both are southpaws so the ride won't be smooth for either fighter I suppose.

I'm rooting for Shinsuke if it ever goes down, I just hope it happens at a weight were Shinsuke is at his best. If he can move up to 122 and retain all his attributes than it would be perfect, if not then it would be interesting to see Rigo move back down and attempt to re capture a BW strap, furthering his iron grip on the 118 - 122 weight divisions.

Comment

Working...
                  X