Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Aims To Secure a World Title Shot Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still want to see him fight Humberto Soto.

I think Molina's going to do better against Broner than he did against Soto. Might not be enough to get the decision though.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      i think him fighting Molina is really no big deal,molina is coming off two consecutive losses,he was losing to bey until he landed that one punch,he just lost to Humberto soto,a guy who has been beat up in fights and is in his mid thirties,,,broner beating Molina is no big deal
      I have to agree - Molina is a decent fighter but Broner should outclass him.

Every pro has a fight like Molina VS Lucas in them and he gave a very decent performance, its just hard to see him replicating it again.

Broner is protected - he is Haymon's new cash cow.

Broner will win a belt easily at 140, probably a vacant one - and then the big money fights won't come until 2016 at least.

It is farcical really as Broner has already had 2 'keep busy' fights post Maidana, don't be surprised if he has at least another 2-3.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        I have to agree - Molina is a decent fighter but Broner should outclass him.

Every pro has a fight like Molina VS Lucas in them and he gave a very decent performance, its just hard to see him replicating it again.

Broner is protected - he is Haymon's new cash cow.

Broner will win a belt easily at 140, probably a vacant one - and then the big money fights won't come until 2016 at least.

It is farcical really as Broner has already had 2 'keep busy' fights post Maidana, don't be surprised if he has at least another 2-3.
        The Haymon model seems to be one real fight every 18 months to 2 years. So he's got some time to run yet.

Comment

I really doubt he'll be fighting for a belt next...haymon has his connections but I don't think he has that much a hold on the sanctioning bodies considering the belts his most notable fighters have dropped this past year

Comment

lol Broner a 4-division champ.:lol:
            Yes because there arent so many more deserving fighters at 140, Al.
            Herrera has no belts but this bum is going to be a 4-division champ.:lol:
            Haymon just waiting for Danny to move up and vacate. Just watch how many of his goons will suddenly be in "title fights" ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
              matthysse was getting ****ed up that fight. he bounced back but he was getting his ass kicked.
              Ass kicked? He virtually won the whole fight excluding the knockdowns, I have uploaded it in HD if you want to refresh your memory http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g...-2014-hd_sport nonetheless, beating Molina should not get you a title shot.

Comment

Working...
              X