Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Hurdle Between Making a Cotto vs GGG Fight? Am I Missing Something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Hurdle Between Making a Cotto vs GGG Fight? Am I Missing Something?

I mean same weight class, both have belts/ why isnt cotto open to negotiation with GGG? Doesnt GGG promoters K2 actually work well with Top Rank, I dont understand whats going on here.

I think Cotto only wants money fights at this point in his career and GGG hasn't even had a PPV. I think it's a shame, but that's the way the biz runs.

Comment

Testacles.

Comment

Cotto is not dumb, he knows he can't win that fight.

Comment

Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 01-29-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I think Cotto only wants money fights at this point in his career and GGG hasn't even had a PPV. I think it's a shame, but that's the way the biz runs.
            Im pretty sure thats not the reason hes not looking towards a GGG fight. Its more to due with him not wanting to leave the ring on a stretcher.

A Cotto vs GGG fight will bring in big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
              Cotto is not dumb, he knows he can't win that fight.
              Not to mention he'd take a brutal punishment.

Of course TS knows this but he's just playing stupid to further his agenda. But then again, he's exposed himself as somewhat of a twat recently.

And yes, we all know it sucks but the agreement was for Cotto to have one fight before his mando which is GGG. If he still refuses to fight GGG or vacate the title, then all the criticism will be valid.

Comment

There is no hurdle. Cotto has Brady Balls. Deflated Balls.

Comment

Cotto wants to cash out as much as possible before hanging them up..
                  (can you blame him?)

As much as I dislike what he is currently doing to the MW division,
                  and kinda getting in the way of PAC/MAY finally happening,
                  I do feel like the man has earned his time to be a "Diva".
                  He just shouldn't be holding legitimate belts hostage while doing so..
                  with no intent to defend or unify.

As long as his name recognition still sells, he will be protected and steered to preserve himself and his "career" as long as possible. Plenty of sharks in the water love to milk cash cows dry!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post

I mean same weight class, both have belts/ why isnt cotto open to negotiation with GGG? Doesnt GGG promoters K2 actually work well with Top Rank, I dont understand whats going on here.
                    samething that is preventing canelo from facing GGG

Cotto and canelo dont want it with GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X