• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse's Manager wants Postol or Provodnikov

http://www.espn.com.ar/news/story/_/...kov-es-posible

Translated to english:

https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url

Mario Arano is discussing Matthysse vs Postol for the interim WBC title, and Matthysse vs Provodnikov for the vacant WBO title

Looks like these fights might not happen unless there's some form of belt on the line

inb4 "lucas doesn't deserve it doe"

It will be Provodnikov for the vacant WBO title

Comment

I believe Oscar must be putting some pressure on both WBC and WBO to give Matthysse a title shot...Against Ruslan or Postol, both are great fights and they all deserve a title shot.

Comment

Lucas vs Provonikov
        Rios vs Bradley

I'd like to see these

Comment

I hope they give Lucas a title shot, he's wants to be called a world champion over money and I respect that he fights for glory unlike a lot of modern fighters *cough* Kid chocolate *cough*

Comment

both are good fights. but i believe provo is the tougher one

Comment

Matthysse vs provodnikov would be so nice i would sell my kid to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                I disagree. I think Postol is way tougher. Postol is 5'11,(I'll admit I only saw him once) but he fights tall and with a long jab, lucas is 5'6. He had trouble with John Molina's height and length in the early rounds and he fights on the inside a lot. I think Postol is a vey tough fight for Lucas.

The Provo fight will likely be physically tougher and more grueling but as far as winning, I think Postol is tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  Yes, they're both very good fights. But the Provodnikov fight is potentially an epic.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                    I disagree. I think Postol is way tougher. Postol is 5'11,(I'll admit I only saw him once) but he fights tall and with a long jab, lucas is 5'6. He had trouble with John Molina's height and length in the early rounds and he fights on the inside a lot. I think Postol is a vey tough fight for Lucas.

The Provo fight will likely be physically tougher and more grueling but as far as winning, I think Postol is tougher.
                    agreed postol is the more dangerous opponent provo is a brutal fight but i feel matthysse will come out with the w in that fight postol not so sure war mattyhsse!!

Comment

Working...
                    X