No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrX View Post
    who knows what was said but manny looking shook? gtfo looking duck straight in his eyes
    lmao@pacf@gs coming to their hero's rescue......the video don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I'm loving this. Fight's going to get made, no matter how much you whiners are hoping it doesn't

"Floyd's ducking"

"Oh, wait. What I meant was. Fight's happening 3 years too late"

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Manny was looking shook and uncomfortable as hell.
        Only one who looked shook was the man who talked mad **** but couuldnt even look in Pacs eyes and his forehead was covered in sweat. Pac was maintaining eye contact and wasnt smiling like a school boy, his eyes were following Floyd like Tyson was doing with Mcneely when they staredown.

Stop making stuff up to make Floyd look brave, the guy was cordial and why would he meet with Manny unless he is trying to be friends with him and soften Pac up.

If Floyd was real he would talk tough to Pac face to face, instead he tries to be his buddy *** outta here, Floyd is a fake with his 10 bodyguards, Pac came solo bolo just with his Wife and Koncz.

Comment

I'm loving this. Fight's going to get made, no matter how much you whiners are hoping it doesn't
          expect to see countless threads about how a 2009 version of manny would've ko'ed floyd.......

Comment

Amazing how there is a segment of Manny's fanbase that is afraid the fight may actually happen. They are talking more about body language and saying its a stunt on Floyd's part. If it were a stunt, why would Manny participate and then meet Floyd in his hotel later?

Shows you which of Manny's fans are boxing fans and which just love watching Manny get easy KO's.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

"Floyd's ducking"

"Oh, wait. What I meant was. Fight's happening 3 years too late"

These fools are trying to translate yesterday's events as a negative. I'm crying over here

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                its clear in the video Pacquiao was the one who was staring and trying to get eye contact with Floyd on Sports Center. Floyd was sweating like a hog on his forehead and kept talking to Koncz.

Also this is funny because 50 cent said whenever Floyd talked to Manny he becomes *****, like he told Manny before Manny you have more than boxing and all this crap that Floyd had no side gig and Boxing and his legacy was more important.

I wouldn't doubt if Floyd told Manny, to let him win the first fight and he will give Manny a rematch, because Manny has losses and he doesn't and its more important for his legacy if he maintains his 0.

Its just weird why would Floyd meet Manny? only to mislead the public again, I don't trust Floyd at all. Especially after his hype man Ben Thompson wrote that BS piece saying Floyd confronted and told them stop lying. Talk about propaganda and manipulation right there, its clear as day they were being cordial and clear as day Pac was no intimidated, you telling me a guy who grew up on the streets of Gen San is going to be scared of Floyd, Pac is one of the most fearless fighters who never gets scared of getting knocked out or hit in the ring, he is one of the only boxers who when you hurt him or knock him down actually claps his gloves and comes back at you ten fold and gets mad, most fighters will retreated and get scared not Pac it ignite him.
                good analysis. floyd looked all disheveled and was definitely sweating bullets whereas pac looked very calm and collected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  good analysis. floyd looked all disheveled and was definitely sweating bullets whereas pac looked very calm and collected.

Sayf Carman tells the truth about Floyd fans here this breaks all of them dwn, most of them are young guys with no father figure or sense of manhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Amazing how there is a segment of Manny's fanbase that is afraid the fight may actually happen. They are talking more about body language and saying its a stunt on Floyd's part. If it were a stunt, why would Manny participate and then meet Floyd in his hotel later?

Shows you which of Manny's fans are boxing fans and which just love watching Manny get easy KO's.
                    They are afraid the fight might happen. All that negative energy is just hilarious to me

Comment

They are afraid the fight might happen. All that negative energy is just hilarious to me
                      Some people don't want this fight to happen so they can agrue who fault it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X