No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Knows Cotto Won't Be Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Knows Cotto Won't Be Easy

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with six-time champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley to get his thoughts on a potential rematch between pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBC/Lineal middleweight champion Miguel Cotto. Their first fight took place at the junior middleweight limit in 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Floyd won via unanimous decision in a competitive fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mosley, you have my respect as boxer,but please,shut the **** up. We don't want to see this fight,so stop trying to make it look like anything else than it really is. Mayweather beating a blown up cotto at 154.5 pounds for the middleweight title,doesn't make him the god damn middleweight champ. I've said it once and I'll say it again,if mayweather wants the middleweight belt,offer gennady golovkin the same 154.5 catch weight. If you beat him you are the best ever.

Comment

154.5 hahahaha. For the MW lineal title doe.

Comment

154.5 for the middleweight title

Comment

Best way to vote is with our wallets, 154.5?!

Cotto rematch after comfortably beating him, Mayweather and Pac are spoon feeding us sh.it and the general public are throwing money at them hand over fist.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            154.5 hahahaha. For the MW lineal title doe.
            Its actually like Golovkin and Mayweather exist in a different sport, or even universe. If I ever saw both of them in the same photo it would blow my mind.

Imagine how hard it would be to explain to Casual viewers how GGG is the best fighter in his division by lightyears but randomly two guys who don't even properly belong in his division are barely weighing-in to fight for the "top trinket" and GGG will never have a sniff at it.

Comment

154.5 lbs damn i thought you guys were kidding but there it is

boxing has hit rock bottom

Comment

floyd 'the fraud' mayweather figthing for the lineal catchweight queen of the world.

Comment

all due respect to cotto but a lot of other boxers even at 147 pounds could have beaten Sergio Martinez that night

he's good but this is getting out of hand, he'll never be good enough to beat Floyd even on his best night which is winning like 4 rounds

Comment

Mayweather beat up who? The last time I checked Gayweather's nose bled due to Cotto's punishment. Oh, Cotto was the first fighter making Gayweather bad paid. Haters get off Gayweather's dick.

Comment

Working...
                    X