No announcement yet.

Bring back the show!!! COALITION MEMBERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the show!!! COALITION MEMBERS

We should bring back a show for the posters!!!! Anyone agree vote in this poll.

GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!! TALK SHOW!!!!

lol, what do you think about the recent NSB talkshow. lasted about half a year before it fizzled out.

Comment

if you dont know what im talking about, google non stop boxing radio

Comment

I would still do a show but there was no structure. When you sit and bull**** about boxing for 8 hours at a time it leaves nothing for the next week.

That and all of the bashing. I dont mind a bit of it. But it became a circle jerk sometimes.

Im referring to NSB radio BTW

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          if you dont know what im talking about, google non stop boxing radio

It depends the on the topics and the people who are running the show. We had a good number of people calling in and we also interviewed some boxers and trainers. I did a show with Ice John Scully, Frankie Gato, Ishe Smith etc...... We had the Pilar To Post Segment where certain NSB members got a chance to go head to head with rivals on the boards. We had the fantasy fight of the week and polls to talk about. It was fun....It becomes a bore when action slows and you run out of valid topics.

Comment

Lefty,

you have any idea how many ****ing ******s there are in NSB now? i dont even like reading their ****...let alone listen to them talk

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Lefty,

you have any idea how many ****ing ******s there are in NSB now? i dont even like reading their ****...let alone listen to them talk
              Margarito hits harder than Tito, I learned that recently

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                I would still do a show but there was no structure. When you sit and bull**** about boxing for 8 hours at a time it leaves nothing for the next week.

That and all of the bashing. I dont mind a bit of it. But it became a circle jerk sometimes.

Im referring to NSB radio BTW
                those were def the main prob. i still remember the first show, it was the best one because mainly people were cordial and wanted to talk boxing

later on in the year i remember dudes started calling in to roast lol, and people getting into it with other posters. thats when it started getting not very fun anymore

Comment

by god, i think one time there was a 6 hour show LMAO, i remember don , jas , and a couple others barely awake fking mumbling into the mic "anyone awake still?"

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Margarito hits harder than Tito, I learned that recently
                    Lmao

It's all the pacquaio and mayweather fantards who don't follow boxing

Once they leave it'll be great

Comment

Working...
                    X