No announcement yet.

Bring back the show!!! COALITION MEMBERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I would still do a show but there was no structure. When you sit and bull**** about boxing for 8 hours at a time it leaves nothing for the next week.

That and all of the bashing. I dont mind a bit of it. But it became a circle jerk sometimes.

Im referring to NSB radio BTW

I am talking about a structured show with segments legways and topics. Timed and regulated by the host.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      I am talking about a structured show with segments legways and topics. Timed and regulated by the host.
      Im game. Thats how it was supposed to be last time though. Before you knew it, it was like a "party line".

It all went downhill quick after I left though...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        lol, what do you think about the recent NSB talkshow. lasted about half a year before it fizzled out.
        Yeah, if you're into fanboys trying to legitimize their dumbass opinions with a show...

Comment

by god, i think one time there was a 6 hour show LMAO, i remember don , jas , and a couple others barely awake fking mumbling into the mic "anyone awake still?"

Comment

by god, i think one time there was a 6 hour show LMAO, i remember don , jas , and a couple others barely awake fking mumbling into the mic "anyone awake still?"

Hey, well, you know...**** happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Lefty,

you have any idea how many ****ing ******s there are in NSB now? i dont even like reading their ****...let alone listen to them talk
              Real talk son.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                thats when i knew this show went to ****. lmfaoo like don said above, it was a glorified party line. i cant even deny

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Yeah, if you're into fanboys trying to legitimize their dumbass opinions with a show...
                yea it would get fcking crazy at times but it had its moments.

i remember hogg could never figure out how to use skype to call in, LMFAO larry was roasting him while he was trying to get on the line, and when he finally figured it out like an hour later we all moved on and were talking boxing. all i heard was some fumbling on the line and out of nowhere "**** YOU LARRY"

Comment

They should have popped up when Daylyt hosted the last shows.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Lefty,

you have any idea how many ****ing ******s there are in NSB now? i dont even like reading their ****...let alone listen to them talk
                    True Mak true, we can eliminate peeps from calling in by using another media site to broadcast the show from.

those were def the main prob. i still remember the first show, it was the best one because mainly people were cordial and wanted to talk boxing

later on in the year i remember dudes started calling in to roast lol, and people getting into it with other posters. thats when it started getting not very fun anymore
                    We have the introduction where the show host does his monologue about topics relevant to the shows topics, we have a section called pillar to post where callers get to call in and sound off on topics and go head to head with other posters voicing their opinions about the topics discussed in the monologue. We have an open mic where callers get to bring up questions or discuss NSB threads. I will also try to reach out to people to guest on the show and that we can ask questions too.

Comment

Working...
                    X