No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    I would love to see K comeback and kicking Wilder’s ass.
    Would love to see the fight happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I dont think this is a bad idea... Klitschko has the jennings fight coming up... possibly a fight with fury, since fury has been calling him out for a while... a possible fight with briggs (i dont see the point, if briggs doesnt hurt him inside 4 i just dont see him winning)... there are also some who still question wilder... what better way than to set up a couple of title defenses against top opposition and become a legitimate threat to clinchko.
      i called it no?

only ones mad in this thread are the wlad lovers..... and then wlad loses to fury..... as you can see aj is not even a thought in this thread fought garbage martin and an old man to win those belts and then defends it against a murderers row of fighters in breazeale, molina, whyte, takam and parker

"wilder didnt fight nobody doe" uuhh i rate ortiz better than all of them except wlad and parker and povetkin failed a ped test which ya here in this and other threads that wilder wouldnt even sign a contract for that fight

Comment

• Wilder is an embarrassment to the sport.
        How can you be a champion without showing any interest in fighting the guy who dominated your division for 10 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Would love to see the fight happen.
          He would still duck him.

Wilder would be considered the number 3 HW if Klitchko was around , even the Wilder fanboys know that .

Theres literally nothing Wilder can do to ever be considered Klitchko level unless he defeats Joshua .

The problem there is he actually has to get in the ring to ATTEMPT to do that !

Comment

• The Joshua fight Klitschko beats the Ortiz fight Jennifer... with one hand... Jennifer doesn't want that...

Comment

Wilder is an embarrassment to the sport.
              How can you be a champion without showing any interest in fighting the guy who dominated your division for 10 years?
              https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkat...chko-tomorrow/

NOV 10, 2015

If Deontay Wilder had the chance to fight Wladimir Klitschko in the next year, he'd sign the contract as soon as possible. If they fought next month, Wilder would like his chances. Heck, if Wilder had the chance next week to take the three belts that Klitschko currently holds and unify the heavyweight championship, Wilder would immediately start getting his hands taped.

Comment

• We all know that Wilder has never made any attempt at unifying, but I blame Shirley more than Wilder himself. Some fighters unfortunately get completely controlled by their handlers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkat...chko-tomorrow/

NOV 10, 2015

If Deontay Wilder had the chance to fight Wladimir Klitschko in the next year, he'd sign the contract as soon as possible. If they fought next month, Wilder would like his chances. Heck, if Wilder had the chance next week to take the three belts that Klitschko currently holds and unify the heavyweight championship, Wilder would immediately start getting his hands taped.
                  It's a different matter just talking about it and not doing anything.
                  Hearn pursued Klitsch like a dog as soon as he learned the rematch with Fury was canceled.
                  There was nothing like that in the Wilder camp.
                  And you have to agree with me that this Wilder's intense interest on Joshua started right after beating Klitschko.

Comment

It's a different matter just talking about it and not doing anything.
                    Hearn pursued Klitsch like a dog as soon as he learned the rematch with Fury was canceled.
                    There was nothing like that in the Wilder camp.
                    And you have to agree with me that this Wilder's intense interest on Joshua started right after beating Klitschko.
                    I really don’t think they had any interest in anyone in those days, it was for Wilder to have a belt and defend it until he was good enough to fight risky fights, the Povetkin fight was a perfect example. That fight could have been stage at maybe four different times before the failed drug test. But Team Wilder were happy for that fight to take as long as possible for it to come to reality. In the end they didn’t need to take the fight as the failed drug test sorted that out.

Comment

• Three years later and Wilder still a little coward afraid of Wlad, some things never change

Comment

Working...
                      X