No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    Fact is that Povetkin smashes Wilder to bits and Fury would be very likely to do it to...
    AT this point, you might be correct. But i'd like to see those fights in that order.

Comment

• Wilder has only (maybe) cracked the top 5 of the division

Don't let a silly green belt fool you

Comment

• I still say Wilder's team has made all the right moves and all the people moaning are people that didn't see their plan in the first place so why see it now.

Waiting on Wlad is the right move on so many levels, if that sort of thing isn't understood that is hard to really discuss boxing with that person.

Comment

• Bum squaddddddddddddd

Comment

• No man wants to be rushed into getting KTFO!!....milk it Bomber but one of these days the Doc gonna put hands on you and it's gonna be brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
              Pure BS. Once you have the title you must fight the best, the grooming/developing days are officially over.
              If that's true then why did Wlad Klitschko never fight his chief rival?

Comment

• Wilder himself wants the fight, He'll fight anyone.
                Its his management that wants to make the most of his success. So holding off on Wlad is simply a business decision.

Wilder will have a mandatory defence against the winner of Perez v Povetkin. So that will be his next major fight. He may fight again before then. But it will not be a big name. Just another bum. Possibly Tyson fury

Comment

• Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                  Wilder himself wants the fight, He'll fight anyone.
                  Its his management that wants to make the most of his success. So holding off on Wlad is simply a business decision.

Wilder will have a mandatory defence against the winner of Perez v Povetkin. So that will be his next major fight. He may fight again before then. But it will not be a big name. Just another bum. Possibly Tyson fury
                  I see more money in Wilder facing Wlad than Povetkin, unless they make Wilder a ridiculous offer I believe he will opt to unify rather than face his mandated opponent in Povetkin should he beat Perez. Povetkin is simply too dangerous an opponent. We may yet see Wilder vs Wlad before Wlad faces Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    I see more money in Wilder facing Wlad than Povetkin, unless they make Wilder a ridiculous offer I believe he will opt to unify rather than face his mandated opponent in Povetkin should he beat Perez. Povetkin is simply too dangerous an opponent. We may yet see Wilder vs Wlad before Wlad faces Fury.
                    Although I'd like to see Wlad v Wilder next. It would be a risky move right now. Wilder just won his title, fighting his first top 10 opponent.

If he was to lose the fight, lose his belt just a few months after being the 1st American to win it i so long. It would be terrible for him and bad boxing.

The best situation would be

Fury around May/Jun

Winner of Povetkin or Perez in Oct/Nov

Klitschko Spring 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                      Although I'd like to see Wlad v Wilder next. It would be a risky move right now. Wilder just won his title, fighting his first top 10 opponent.

If he was to lose the fight, lose his belt just a few months after being the 1st American to win it i so long. It would be terrible for him and bad boxing.

The best situation would be

Fury around May/Jun

Winner of Povetkin or Perez in Oct/Nov

Klitschko Spring 2016
                      kinda agree but the only thing that sucks is wlad is 39 yrs old and may retire before it happens. doubt he's going to wait for wilder for very long

Comment

Working...
                      X