Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Carlos Baldomir the worst lineal champion of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Was rod salka the lowest ranked challenger to a lineal throne of all time?
    it would be hard to dig up something like that, but i cant imagine anyone being worse.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      "Beats 100 kicks in the bollocks"... that's what I said when I was eating a dog shit sandwich.
      Do you ever contribute any legit information to a thread or do you just spew out garbage in an attempt to be witty?

Comment

sometimes I think people dont understand what lineal means and that it was made up by HBO as a promotional ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          Do you ever contribute any legit information to a thread or do you just spew out garbage in an attempt to be witty?

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            I can't think of anyone who was more beatable as a lineal champion. He was slow as hell, very robotic, and very bad in general. Can you think of a more terrible lineal champ than him? Thoughts?
            Yes, floyd

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Was rod salka the lowest ranked challenger to a lineal throne of all time?
              Rocky Balboa?

Comment

37-31-15 (8 KO, 24 ND) Mike Ballerino was the lineal Junior lightweight champion

Billy Backus 48-22-5(22kos) welterweight

Leon Spinks
                26 Wins (14 knockouts, 11 decisions, 1 disqualification), 17 Losses (9 knockouts, 8 decisions), 3 Draws

there were some wholly average or mediocre champions but either way they earned a distinction in this era which is rare....being the true champion in their weight class.

Baldomir isn't the worst lineal champion ever, he is far from it.

Maybe to some one giving a horrible effort in once again deflating someone's accomplishments, or one of his opponents

Comment

I don't know if I can find anyone definitively worse than Baldomir but there were some below average heavyweights that won the crown like Rahman and Buster Douglas.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    I don't know if I can find anyone definitively worse than Baldomir but there were some below average heavyweights that won the crown like Rahman and Buster Douglas.

leon spinks, ingemar Johansson, james j braddock just to name a few

Comment

Absolutely not. Sonny Boy Jaro just a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X