Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO & Sho upcoming schedule = Awful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I got to agree about good ol' Larry. He was at least entertaining.

Comment

Haymon has all the fighters of note. Everybody should of seen this coming. Instead people get blinded by their hate and can't see Haymon building a stable like no other we've seen before.

Comment

GGG against a top 3 middleweight is now a terrible fight lol.. That's in February..March we have Kovalev-pascal.. April we get Wlad-Jennings..
        One good show a month is good enough for me...
        Showtime has zero fights on the horizon...
        Nbc starting in March and ****e TV, we got a good year ahead of us..
        Just cancel showtime and its full steam ahead..

Comment

Boxing is splintering again. The "Cold War" looked pretty workable in hindsight.

The fights you listed are not bad at all however. I'm just worried about how these guys are going to work across multiple networks and a zillion promoters when they couldn't negotiate fights between 2.

Comment

There are several fights from now to May that I'll be watching, so I'm not tripping. I'm glad I don't have high standards like you or I'd be pissed with boxing all the time. I learned a while ago that there's more to boxing than HBO/SHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Haymon has all the fighters of note. Everybody should of seen this coming. Instead people get blinded by their hate and can't see Haymon building a stable like no other we've seen before.
              Agreed. He built up his fighters on so-so fights on Showtime at Showtime's expense, only to pull out and put on all the good fights on his new show.

Comment

Showtime has nothing interesting coming up.

But HBO has:

Kovalev-Pascal
                Cunningham-Glazkov
                Klitschko-Jennings
                Alvarez-Kirkland
                Golovkin-Murray

Looks like a VERY GOOD schedule to me.

It would be even better if they showed Hughie Fury vs. Rudenko and Budler vs. Silvestre on the Golovkin card.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  He doesn't manage the best in each division (Klitschko, Hernandez/Huck/Drozd, Kovalev, Ward/Froch, Golovkin, Crawford, Lomachenko/Walters,) but he does have a negative affect on some of them by managing some of their best possible opponents.

Comment

Pissing and moaning as usual....

Comment

Since when is Martin Murray an "average" middleweight?

He went to Germany to fight Felix Sturm for a world title and got a draw, AKA a win. He then went to Argentina and IMO outpointed Martinez. He has never been knocked out in 31 fights.

I think he's a solid opponent for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X