Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last week Rios is a punching Bag....Now he beats P4P Floyd/Bradley....Boxingscene SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Now he beats Manny....Now he beats Floyd....NOw he beats Bradley

How many times do we have to go through this.....as soon as rios lose again he will be a bum again

Atleast wait to jump on the hype bandwagon......People flip in seconds

Boxingscene.COM
    Performance enhancing drugs..........they are a wonderful thing.

Comment

The forum has gone ******ed, but most will come back down to Earth in a couple days. I'm happy that Rios found his fire again, but Alvarado's flame was clearly extinguished before he stepped into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
        Its ******ed. Brandon Rios is nothing special other then his granite chin
        but Pac can't knock him out, Pac must be out of PEDs

Comment

I loathe these type of threads. Different people have different opinions. You can't just generalize boxingscene as single entity based on a few random recent posts you just saw. Unless you can pick out specific people who are contradicting themselves based on past statements, I'm gonna call BS.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-25-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            but Pac can't knock him out, Pac must be out of PEDs
            Do u know wat a Granite Chin is?

Comment

Rios revitalized his future with this performance. He really carried his power up.
              I wish he could fight Guerrero & stop that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                The forum has gone ******ed, but most will come back down to Earth in a couple days. I'm happy that Rios found his fire again, but Alvarado's flame was clearly extinguished before he stepped into the ring.
                ******ed might be an understatement. Rios beats Alvarado which any B or C level fighter would have done tonight and all of a sudden he Is In contention to hand Mayweather his first loss.

Comment

Rios vs Wald...make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    ******ed might be an understatement. Rios beats Alvarado which any B or C level fighter would have done tonight and all of a sudden he Is In contention to hand Mayweather his first loss.
                    or he should get a Pac rematch, or he'd beat Ruslan and Bradley on the same night, or he'd beat Canelo. I know some people are just trolling, but I think others might be too impressed with his performance tonight.

Comment

Unfortunately in boxing, you're only as good as your last fight in the eyes of most people.

Comment

Working...
                      X