No announcement yet.

The Official Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado 3 Discussion and RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Im gonna be honest here and probably take **** for it, but I call b/s on Mike saying he saw four fingers. I think he just wanted out.

Of course he did, he didn't train a day and just got beat for 9 minutes to take a paycheck, should have just dove on the first hard Rios punch. Boxing off to another joke start for 2015. The sport is freaking done.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I want to give some props to Alvarado. He did NOT want to get up after that knockdown, but for his pride and for the fans, he got up and tried to make something happen. That's how you do it, God damn it.

Rios looked better. Still a little slow in his movements and not a lot of pop in his jab, but when he hit the gas he was relentless. Still a few solid performances left in him.
      lol, yeah he came into a fight without training, got punched in the face for 3 rounds and then lied in his corner to get them to stop it. Let's give props to a drugged up loser that is a reason boxing has less respectability then Pro Wrestling. If he had any pride at all he would stop being a complete F up and disappointment to his family, not to even mention taking money in a prize fight he didn't even try to win.

Comment

• The only thing I learned tonight is Lampley should never interview fighters.

Comment

• Wtf did I just watch?
          It looked like Alvarado smoked a blunt before he walked to the ring and by the time Rios knocked the high out of him, it was too late.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

I've been wanting this fight for four years. Why would Marquez agree to it now? He wants a belt and Rios isn't a titlist.

Comment

• Anyone know what kind of gloves Alvarado was using? I couldn't make out the brand

Comment

• doesnt matter. alvarado took an easy way out for a big payday period.
                  you dufusses can wear out the different angles butt alvarado kissed ass for the money!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Anyone know what kind of gloves Alvarado was using? I couldn't make out the brand
                    It was Everlasts. The text was just black making it hard to see on TV, you really only saw the small white Everlast logo.

Comment

• Talk about a ****ty fight. All this bravado talk and Mike decided to stay on his stool. You can tell he didn't train. Dude barely throw any damn punches. I was expecting a way better fight than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X