Matthysse-Provodnikov being finalized for March 28th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skeet skeet skeet.

Comment

That's an awesome fight, and probably the best action fight boxing has had since angulo-Kirkland

Comment

Matthysse will punish Provodnikov for picking on the action legend Jose Luis Castillo, . If it's in L.A., I'm there.

WAR MATTHYSSE!

Comment

GOD....DAYUM! This will be an early FOTY candidate along with Rios/Alvarado 3. This is the type of match-up that shortens careers.

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Matthysse wins this but I'm hoping he comes out of it in good health as I'd like to see him in the WW picture in the future.
          Matts is gonna have to walk through FIRE and I doubt he comes out unscathed. I remember watching Cotto/Margarito and feeling like crap afterwards. I hope I don't need to experience that again lol, but the reality is that Matts isn't indestructible and this might be the first time he'll absorb a beating that sticks with him. If there was ever a time to showcase more of his boxing ability, this is it.

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Winner of this fight will be Broners next Victim.
          We get a FOTY match-up and you gotta bring that fool up. Broner is gonna mess around against Molina and get his fat head knocked off.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 01-23-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Lucas should train harder his straight puncheas and feet, because that's the way he could beat Ruslan. If Matthysse survives the first three rounds Ruslan's face will be a mess by the sixth round...

Comment

Is Matthysse still with Hamyon

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                GOD....DAYUM! This will be an early FOTY candidate along with Rios/Alvarado 3. This is the type of match-up that shortens careers.

Matts is gonna have to walk through FIRE and I doubt he comes out unscathed. I remember watching Cotto/Margarito and feeling like crap afterwards. I hope I don't need to experience that again lol, but the reality is that Matts isn't indestructible and this might be the first time he'll absorb a beating that sticks with him. If there was ever a time to showcase more of his boxing ability, this is it.

We get a FOTY match-up and you gotta bring that fool up. Broner is gonna mess around against Molina and get his fat head knocked off.
                See it the same way, I'm hopeful he doesn't take too much punishment. I like Provodnikov but Matthysse is a good addition to 147, I know he'll hang at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Is Matthysse still with Hamyon
                  Yes but Haymon is an advisor. His manager is Mario arano

Comment

Ruslan via ko round 8

Comment

This is boxing !

Sick match up, no ducking no running! Bloodbath in the ring!

i have it 50/50, ruslan by early round stoppage / matthyse late rounds.

FOTY in the making. Winner gets a shot at crawford-algieri winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X