No announcement yet.

Matthysse-Provodnikov being finalized for March 28th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Who does Ruslan bomb out though? At the top level, almost everyone goes 12 with him. Herrera, Corley, Bradley, Algieri all went 12 and he didn't stop Alvarado who actually quit on his stool. He took 9 rounds to get an old Augustus out, 5 rounds to get an ancient Castillo out.

I like both fighters, they arguably only have one defeat between them and that under the duress of injury, but I really think Matthysse has the advantage in this one.
    Matthysse tends to hang out in that dangerous midrange territory that is Ruslan's powerhouse. Molina caught him there over and over, and if they haven't corrected it, Lucas is going to sleep.

Matthysse doesn't fight like the fighters you mentioned and most of them are tough to put away anyway.

Comment

• My god what a fight FOTY ganrantee!

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Avi bet for who ever wants it
        Who you got???

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          Loser is done at the top level of the sport....... truly an amazing fight to see
          From a loss? I doubt it, they both are always in great fights and will get more offers, win or lose. If we got good fights constantly everybody would have a couple of loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Who you got???
            Siberian rocky

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Siberian rocky
              yea me too imo hes going to be too much for matthysse

Comment

• Lucas Destroys Ruslan. Seriously an easy fight to call imo.

Comment

• These one of those fights that go good with a plate of Wings/ Bottle of Hennesy/ Gram Of Coke

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      lol, he should ref it, "yeah mutherfocker"

Damn Rios as a ref?? Even Steve Smoger would be like "I think Brandon stopped that kinda late. Mattysse was clearly dead"

Comment

Working...
                      X