Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny just had dinner with Prince Harry (hectari GTFIH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, the zenith of English aristocracy. Let's hope the one time poor boy from the Philippines isn't too shocked by their behaviour.

"Come now Emmanuel. After desert; charades. Jinky and yourself can dress up as Ferdinand and Emelda Marcos whilst I dust off the Nazi uniform."

Meanwhile . . .

"One can't possibly see why he invites these people home. Philip dear, do you think one's Corgis will be safe?"

"Always with the damn ruddy Corgis women. If young Hewitt stays around those peasants for to long, he'll become slitty eyed."

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post

I thought you said prince harry would never have dinner with a "peasant" LOL
      Meanwhile, Floyd is paying Anthony Mundane to hang out with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        It's a lookalike doe
        Its not a look a like, Harry just took a photo and received gloves, he probably tossed the gloves in the recycle bin after. These UK royalty are elitist man they do not hold on to souvenirs they probably receive hundreds a day.

I like MAnny but its sad how people are playing with him, remember when he met Obama? yet Obama didnt allow him to take any photos with him? Obama even gave him some melted M and M's from last election.

The only powerful people who really know Manny and like Manny and are not ashamed of him are Bill and Hilary Clinton and that dude Senator Harry Reid.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Its not a look a like, Harry just took a photo and received gloves, he probably tossed the gloves in the recycle bin after. These UK royalty are elitist man they do not hold on to souvenirs they probably receive hundreds a day.

I like MAnny but its sad how people are playing with him, remember when he met Obama? yet Obama didnt allow him to take any photos with him? Obama even gave him some melted M and M's from last election.

The only powerful people who really know Manny and like Manny and are not ashamed of him are Bill and Hilary Clinton and that dude Senator Harry Reid.

but you said he was just gonna get a tour doe

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Amazing simply amazing...make a thread about Manny and ya'll turn it into a Floyd bashing thread
            Mayweather needs manny. Manny doesn't need mayweather. A tale of two legacies.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              but you said he was just gonna get a tour doe
              He probably got a tour by a tour guide and than took the picture with harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                fyi- fraud jr was also invited by prince as well!

but this prince...

Well that Prince is legit.

Comment

Comment

Assuming Obama did, this would be a poor reflection on Manny?

If Harry never did have a sit down dinner with Manny, does this belittle Manny or diminish his class?

Poke fun to have a little chuckle...but from what I've observed, even more impressive than his boxing accomplishments, the man is of pure class! Nothing more impressive can be said about a man!

Comment

obama gave manny melted m and ms from last election - L M F A O

Comment

Working...
                      X