Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spike TV Officially Announce Al Haymon's PBC Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these guys still gonna get paid the same as they would had these fights been on showtime? If so, how is it that UFC fighters get paid so little for the same network televised matches on the same channel?

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
      no doubt he is now putting good fights...but understand he doing so because he is putting up his money this time.

its not showtime/hbo money...its his own money on the line now.
      Understand what? I don't care where the cash comes from...Vladimir ***** coulda put up the dough...I just wanna see good fights...

Comment

So the ****e series is Friday nights? These level of fights will really hurt smaller shows like Friday Night Fights and Shobox, but I guess I'm just happy that it's coming.

Comment

Boxing will take over in 2015.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
              Boxing will take over in 2015.
              this.......

Comment

DAMN! Been rumored for awhile but now official, great for the fighters especially Haymon Fighters! 2 Networks that reaches more homes than Showtime and HBO that is great expose for those fighters and just the sport in general!
                Last edited by sicko; 01-22-2015, 11:51 PM.

Comment

But...but...... Haymon is ...bad for boxing....................

Comment

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
                    But...but...... Haymon is ...bad for boxing....................
                    3 above-average shows do not erase 18 months of pure dog ****.

As a boxing fan, I sure hope these type of matchups continue, but its a bit early for everyone to be breaking out the knee pads just yet........

Comment

I have been skeptical abt Haymon but seems like he had his plan and stick to it. ITs great news for us boxing fans and hope he puts up some great fights

Comment

Working...
                      X