Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.J. Ross: “Mayweather-Canelo was an even fight with a lot of close rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She might not have gotten paid off. Tyson talked about this and said it could just be jealousy or hate. Maybe she's tired if Floyd and PAC. Well she tried her best lol

Comment

I have the utmost respect for CJ ross after al she went thru. I feel bad for her, she got a lot of hate and unfair treatment. I myself had Canelo up 118-112 in one of my scorecards. It was definitely a closer fight that most people remember.

Comment

Oh lord. CJ Ross is a complete dumbass.

Comment

So I take it that CJ ROSS was also right when she had Timothy Bradley beating Manny Pacquiao as well?

Comment

She has a history of giving Draws in fights where the other two judges gave a good amunt of rounds to the other guy. Anyone who had Canelo winning or had this fight a Draw should stop scoring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              The commentators were shamefully showering Floyd with love throughout the fight and misleading viewers. They only saw their beloved Floyd's punches, and were blind to Canelo's.

Ross is right, it was a close fight.

And for much of the fight, Floyd ran from the weight-drained Canelo like a frightened chicken. You shouldn't win rounds by running.
              Really? How could you type that out without laughing your ass off.

I'm telling you for some reason Floyd brings out the absolute worst in users.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Floyd/Gatti - each round was a whitewash. Gatti landed nothing and Floyd thoroughly dominated each round. Same for Floyd/Corrales.

Floyd/Canelo - Pretty even rounds with Floyd edging them out by a few more punches landed.

I think you need to look up the definition of "whitewash".
                Floyd/Gatti wasn't a whitewash, it was a 6 round KO. Canelo lasted 12, none were close. I thought you were a pretty decent poster thinking the Floyd/Canelo fight was close makes me worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Floyd/Gatti wasn't a whitewash, it was a 6 round KO. Canelo lasted 12, none were close. I thought you were a pretty decent poster thinking the Floyd/Canelo fight was close makes me worry.
                  Show me where I said the fight was close?

What I said was that Floyd was the obvious winner but the rounds were close rounds that went Floyds way because he was able to land a few more punches per round than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Show me where I said the fight was close?

What I said was that Floyd was the obvious winner but the rounds were close rounds that went Floyds way because he was able to land a few more punches per round than Canelo.
                    I think you're describing the Cotto fight. There wasn't a single closely contested round in that fight until, POSSIBLY the last one and that was Floyd not caring.

Comment

who is Floyd? is he the ducker and the coward?

Comment

Working...
                      X