Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Movie Premiere in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, those girls looks so good and yummy. I'm freaking jealous now lol. Good on Manny, keep humble and all the blessing shall be given unto you. Truly one of a kind human being inside and outside the ring. Now that is how the REAL BOSS present himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
      Hes already agrees to all the terms and has been relenlessly pressuring him to sign, what more can Manny do? Floyd is ducking
      5 losses 3 by ko is more impressive than 0 losses///please sink your own ship..sorry floyd dint have to fight 3 or 4 rematches bunches of times bc he eliminated them in the first match..media pressure is not wat makes fights..its money..manny and hbo dont want to Be Bside they want the frustration to get to him and for him to just sign a deal b/c he's tired of all the talk about fear..u'd be a broke fighter if u did that every time u talked...howa bout telling manny to accept his position its not floyd fault he got ko'd..not just manny hbo needs to accept they are B side too and just say yes..then it will be floyds fault if it dont happne..but hbo is still fightin showtime

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        5 losses 3 by ko is more impressive than 0 losses///please sink your own ship..sorry floyd dint have to fight 3 or 4 rematches bunches of times bc he eliminated them in the first match..media pressure is not wat makes fights..its money..manny and hbo dont want to Be Bside they want the frustration to get to him and for him to just sign a deal b/c he's tired of all the talk about fear..u'd be a broke fighter if u did that every time u talked...howa bout telling manny to accept his position its not floyd fault he got ko'd..not just manny hbo needs to accept they are B side too and just say yes..then it will be floyds fault if it dont happne..but hbo is still fightin showtime
        Jesus christ. Floydiot bumsniffers.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Jesus christ. Floydiot bumsniffers.
          regardless of wat u say i want the fight..and the A side obvious in this one..i'm a huge fan of pac, but he pisses me off attacking floyd instead of demaning his promoter and network like canelo did..He should be telling HBO to trying to raise base offer by 10-15%..if floyd wont accept their raise...say ok we'll take the first offer and fight on..tbh dont even test his ego just take the first offer and fight on..if floyd says no the networks after that i can say he's honestly playin pac and the fans..

Comment

Manny Mania

*****es hang themselves with these!

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              regardless of wat u say i want the fight..and the A side obvious in this one..i'm a huge fan of pac, but he pisses me off attacking floyd instead of demaning his promoter and network like canelo did..He should be telling HBO to trying to raise base offer by 10-15%..if floyd wont accept their raise...say ok we'll take the first offer and fight on..tbh dont even test his ego just take the first offer and fight on..if floyd says no the networks after that i can say he's honestly playin pac and the fans..
              Manny isn't his own boss doe....
              how can he tell HBO what to do?????
              Everyone that says manny should tell hbo to do this and that are the same ones going on about floyd his own boss doe, manny works for bob!

Comment

Originally posted by heathen View Post
                Ya but he still is a Bob arum puppet .
                Let me give you some cheese with that whine

- Pac is using Floyd to promote his movie.

Bet you forgot about that eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  Manny isn't his own boss doe....
                  how can he tell HBO what to do?????
                  Everyone that says manny should tell hbo to do this and that are the same ones going on about floyd his own boss doe, manny works for bob!
                  Floyd is his own boss

Boss decide for himself

Floyd decided he don't want to fight Pac

So there you are no Floyd vs Pac

No blame arum

No blame Pac

No blame networks

just a few more days to realize this statement a few more days

Comment

Originally posted by heathen View Post
                    Ya but he still is a Bob arum puppet .
                    Everyone in this sport is someones puppet. It generates too much money to be black and white.

Comment

The greatest fighter since Roberto Duran. A true lad. Floyd is nothing but a pretender.

Comment

Working...
                      X