Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacs Good possible Plan B!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford would be the same as what algieri was, not good for crawford to jump in that level. Hopefully canelo would be at 154 so they could slap floyd or even maidana who i think won against mayweather the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
      Scratch out Canelo. Pacquiao isn't fighting above 147 anymore. He's just too small. In the Manny documentary, after a post-fight interview he almost collapsed from the pain and that was a fight he dominated.
      Agreed he almost collapsed and was in the hospital for 3 days after the margo fight. That only shows how hard margo dishes punches. And as i watached that fight I am one of the believers here that margo did not need those bricck wraps to demolish cotto.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Canelo at 154lbs is the only fight that would knock off Mayweather vs. Cotto II on May 2nd, 2015. I think Pacquiao vs. Khan would be good or Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5, but it's going to be hard to justify the PPV. Pacquiao vs. Canelo @ 154lbs is the only PPV worthy fight and I'd sure as hell pay to see it.

Comment

If and when Floyd ends up fighting Cotto. I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia move uo to 147 and fight Manny.

Don't wanna see Canelo, he's already struggling to make 154.

Comment

Looks like a Jessie Vargas fight will happen....they all but anounced it before the Mayweather negotiations. Vargas even claimed he is getting a Pac fight anyways.

Comment

Why do posters here keep mentioning fighters under haymon ,those fights won't happen
              So it will either be crawford or vargas,and if its any of those 2 fights regular hbo will do
              Not ppv worthy

Comment

Pacquiao's REAL pool of options :
                Ruslan Provodnikov
                Jesse Vergas
                Timothy Bradley
                Diego Chaves
                Alvarado/Rios winner

SMH

Comment

It would be cool for Pac to go back to 140 and destroy Garcia like an afterthought

Comment

I want pac-maidana so that pac can show to floyd how easy he will handle the man who beat floyd in the first fight and almost beat floyd in rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      He's fighting Vargas. No point in even wasting time talking about any other matchup
                      Really?

http://sports.tempo.com.ph/2015/01/p...-in-the-works/

Comment

Working...
                      X