Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Mayweather vs Cotto II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    If you think this is acceptable then you really are a floyd fart sniffer.
    Some Americans get high off rich man's farts. Being rich gives you carte blanche to be a gimp. He gettin paid doe.

Comment

hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How can get the poll stickied?

Comment

Yup. I was pretty jaded on May/Pac happening in the first place though. I was actually pretty hopeful it would happen when HBO and Showtime were talking but I don't get the amount of disappointment and anger. Floyd ducking Manny has been the story for what 6 years now? Manny ****ed it up once, Floyd has done it 3-4 times since, this is nothing new.

Oh well, most people were saying Cotto was going to get Gatti'd the first time against Floyd and it turned out to be his hardest fight. Add some miles on Floyd, give Cotto the first real trainer in his career, the MW title, my dislike for Floyd and my love for Cotto... Yeah, I'm buying. Most of you will end up buying it too no matter what the polls say. Will it get 1.5 million again, maybe since they're talking about a Super Bowl announcement. **** put both of them on stage during the half-time show face to face like they were at the weigh-in... 2 million right there with the right video and hype music playing. We're talking 200+ million eyeballs on the TV at that moment. 1% will buy the PPV.

Comment

Yes i do want to see it..AFTER Mayweather-Pacquiao

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see this rematch happen. I would hate it. Cotto hasn't defeated a single decent fighter in good health in ages.

Mayweather is so much better that Cotto, it's insane. I recently watched that match again, and I'm amazed that anyone thinks it was a competitive fight.

There was never any doubt which fighter was many levels above the other. The outcome was never remotely in doubt.

But Cotto is a harmless fighter to Floyd, and he brings viewers, so.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Would you accept a meaningless Mayweather vs Cotto rematch?
                lool that vote tho

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  lool that vote tho
                  Boxing has become nothing but the straw through which we slurp up a mixture of Mayweather and Haymon's urine and diarrhoea.

Comment

Yes Yes Yes and Yes, I have been waiting for this fight all my life. I have invested yrs of my life for this fight.

As a matter of fact, I prayed hard that Cotto lose the first one so that I could watch the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Yup. I was pretty jaded on May/Pac happening in the first place though. I was actually pretty hopeful it would happen when HBO and Showtime were talking but I don't get the amount of disappointment and anger. Floyd ducking Manny has been the story for what 6 years now? Manny ****ed it up once, Floyd has done it 3-4 times since, this is nothing new.

Oh well, most people were saying Cotto was going to get Gatti'd the first time against Floyd and it turned out to be his hardest fight. Add some miles on Floyd, give Cotto the first real trainer in his career, the MW title, my dislike for Floyd and my love for Cotto... Yeah, I'm buying. Most of you will end up buying it too no matter what the polls say. Will it get 1.5 million again, maybe since they're talking about a Super Bowl announcement. **** put both of them on stage during the half-time show face to face like they were at the weigh-in... 2 million right there with the right video and hype music playing. We're talking 200+ million eyeballs on the TV at that moment. 1% will buy the PPV.
                      I wouldn't mind it. Honestly It is the best fight we can see Floyd make if he does not go against Pac. Besides Cotto Middle Weight Champion of the world who else out there looked as good in his last fight and is available on May 2nd?

Comment

Working...
                      X