No announcement yet.

Apparently Shane Mosley's chick cheated on him with Trey Songz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Shane Mosley's chick cheated on him with Trey Songz

Mr. Steal Your Girl is back with another story! The scandalous R&B crooner recently faced massive backlash due to his alleged relationship with the late Stephanie Moseley, who cheated on her boyfriend, Earl Hayes. The rest of the tragic story has been circulating on the web for a minute, but just in case you missed it, the other week Earl shot dead Stephanie and then took his own life while facetiming Floyd Mayweather. As for the latest story related to Trey Songz, this time around he got between the former boxer Shane Mosley and his girl Bella Gonzalez. Rumor has it the athlete heard about Bella cheating on him with Trey, so he sent her an email that reportedly said, “Sweetie we need to talk.” Thats when Bella decided to slap him in the face and sent him a picture of herself and allegedly Trey sticking up middle fingers to the camera. While we can easily suggest Bella is nothing more than a regular thot, the real question is will Trey ever stop crossing lines of other people’s relationships?

Shane responds to the reports:

'Sugar' Shane Mosley -- Trey Songz Didn't Steal My Chick ... I'd Knock Him Out If He Did

By TMZ

Boxing superstar "Sugar" Shane Mosley says Trey Songz DID in fact bang his ex-girlfriend -- but not while they were together ... which is why he's got NO beef with the singer.

Mosley just issued a statement about reports that Songz was nailin' a stripper named Bella behind Sugar Shane's back ... saying it just ain't true -- but if it was "he would be knocked out like most anyone else who ever stepped to me."

Mosley explained, "Yeah she was a stripper, year I was stupid to date her, but she was single when she was f**king with Trey. We didn't live together so she can do what she wants."

Shane says he DOES have a problem with his ex-wife Jin -- who now stars on the Bravo reality show "Friends to Lovers" -- insinuating that SHE leaked the story to the media to humiliate him.

"Nice try Jin. Take your dumb ass show and kick rocks. Thirsty ass."

Nothing to see here

Comment

Seriously this "hip hop" culture or whatever you want to call it is so immature. I mean seriously it was some hoe he used to bang how is this news?

Comment

Is shane still with that chick?

Comment

Take this shiet to the gossip girls forum!

Comment

hmm, she a whore.

Comment

A ho gonna be a ho.

Also Trey Songz gotta be the most pathetic guy. Dude can **** any chick he wants and he becomes known as a dude who messes with chicks in relationships. If the chick was dumb enough to go for that then it wasn't meant to be, but he's gonna get himself ****ed up one day when karma come knocking.

Comment

for real...i honestly tried to give a ****...didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  for real...i honestly tried to give a ****...didnt happen
                  Stop lying you did give a fuk when you clicked read the thread and replied pretending not too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Stop lying you did give a fuk when you clicked read the thread and replied pretending not too lol.

i clicked on it because i really tried to care...maybe if you posted a pic of her ass...but nothing..waste of click

Comment

Working...
                    X