Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Cotto or Pacquiao vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be okay with Pac vs Canelo if Canelo could come in some where over 152. If he comes in any lower there will be a new meaning to the term dead man walking. This **** pisses me off. Floyd needs to grow some testicles pronto and fight Pac!

Comment

anything but Cotto vs Floyd again. Why? For what? Please no!

Comment

two poor fights

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Okay...without the weight as an issue...Feel better?
          I honestly see the fight happening with a catchweight.
          We'll see.

It's not the fight we want, but what can you do when both Mayweather and Cotto are running from Pac and Canelo.

Comment

Pac/Canelo winning doesn't surprise me because it's a fresh fight. It's the fact that people would still pay to watch that, it's embarrassing. Rios would look like fat Dan compared to what Canelo would come in looking like. He'd be invisible he's be so pale.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Pac/Canelo winning doesn't surprise me because it's a fresh fight. It's the fact that people would still pay to watch that, it's embarrassing. Rios would look like fat Dan compared to what Canelo would come in looking like. He'd be invisible he's be so pale.

Who knows. Maybe they can work out a deal for the fight at 154. Canelo is desperate to solidify himself against a great fighter after the Mayweather loss. The reason he's been chasing your boy Cotto for a year.

Pacquiao IMO wants that big money fight and get back to the PPV numbers he was pulling two years ago.

I could see this fight taking place. How good it will be would depend on how well Canelo can cut the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Damn You Pac Boy. I didn't read the 147 part. You Should have put up a neither option. I feel like a F**King Idiot.
                lol, i didnt read that part either. at 147 its a chicken***** fight to even try and make. i felt floyd was weak for fighting him at 152, this would be gay.

Comment

pacquiao vs canelo definitely, it's a new fight

new > remakes

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    pacquiao vs canelo definitely, it's a new fight

new > remakes
                    Well if that's the case you must REALLY dislike Top Rank.

85% of their fights for the last 4 years have been rematch ridden.
                    aka. remark.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao and nothing else will do.

Comment

Working...
                      X