Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If May/Pac doesn't happen, who promotes Mayweather's next show?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If May/Pac doesn't happen, who promotes Mayweather's next show?

Of the two alternative options, One works with Top Rank and the other just left GBP.

Would this be the show he handles the PPV with Mayweather promotions?

He would promote it himself , but dont worry Oscar will not say no to promoting a Mayweather fight other than he was already committed to promoting one of his own fighters on the same day .

Comment

I think Ellerbe was in charge of the second Maidana fight. They just used Golden Boy's license.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I think Ellerbe was in charge of the second Maidana fight. They just used Golden Boy's license.
        Has he picked up a new CEO yet?

Comment

I just realized khan is still with gbp. Maybe that's whyhe acts like he has no interest. If pac doesn't happen I think cotto rematch will

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Has he picked up a new CEO yet?
            I believe Ellerbe is still CEO. I think he was just giving Ellerbe a scolding and warning shot all at the same time because of various mistakes being made. Even Garcia is still around.

Comment

Mayweather Promotions became legit as of July '14. And if they need a certain consultant with initials of RS, he's available.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I just realized khan is still with gbp. Maybe that's whyhe acts like he has no interest. If pac doesn't happen I think cotto rematch will
                Khan been saying the Alexander fight was his last one... don't remember seeing any resistance from GBP

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                I believe Ellerbe is still CEO. I think he was just giving Ellerbe a scolding and warning shot all at the same time because of various mistakes being made. Even Garcia is still around.
                I thought they said he was fired?

Garcia won't make it to May

Comment

Khan been saying the Alexander fight was his last one... don't remember seeing any resistance from GBP

Allegedly he was fired. But it's false, Ellerbe is still around. Floyd really values Ellerbe and his loyalty. Ellerbe was seen in the flesh for Smith vs. Lara.

Comment

Don't think so this is from ring

Neither De La Hoya nor Schaefer could be reached for an immediate comment. Golden Boy reportedly retained the promotional rights of such high-profile Haymon-advised fighters Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse and Leo Santa Cruz, but lost promotional ties to other Haymon fighters, such as RING junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia and Adrien Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X