No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Fury First, Then Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Fury First, Then Wladimir Klitschko

LAS VEGAS -- Now that Deontay Wilder owns the WBC heavyweight title, many will be gunning for him.

While Wilder said he doesn't want Wladimir Klitschko next, he does want him soon.

Wilder said at the post-fight news conference that he first wants to face Tyson Fury, who has called Wilder out many times. He said he would then like to end the year with Wladimir.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not ready for Wlad.

Comment

Fury beats Wilder, everything Wilder did last night, Fury does better although Wilder hits harder but how will Wilder land and how often will he land against a guy 2 inches taller?

Fury by UD.

Make it happen!

Comment

I'm guessing this fight would likely happen in the UK due to Fury's trainers visa problems.

That's an intriguing fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          I'm guessing this fight would likely happen in the UK due to Fury's trainers visa problems.

That's an intriguing fight though.
          Are Fury's trainers facing U.S. visa issues? If so, I don't see Wilder travel to the UK -- it's too risky for him to take a fight there. Fury should find "new trainers" and travel to Vegas...

Comment

experience is making wilder mean and understanding more that he has what it takes. bring on fury and klits slow ass's.

Comment

He's on record saying he'll travel to UK for the fight with fury

Comment

Originally posted by champjus View Post
                He's on record saying he'll travel to UK for the fight with fury
                ... They change so often...

Now that he has the WBC belt, Wilder and his "handler" will play the same old tune: "come and fight me at the MGM in Vegas"...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... They change so often...

Now that he has the WBC belt, Wilder and his "handler" will play the same old tune: "come and fight me at the MGM in Vegas"...
                  And that's right. Why the hell he should go to England to fight Fury? He is the WBC champion and probably now he is the A side so I don't see why he wouldn't dictate the terms. And Fury can have a crack at a title and he has probably more chance to get the title from Wilder than get them from Wlad + he can fight in the MGM and can make some money so good on him. In a situation like this probably Fury should travel to the USA and not Wilder to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                    And that's right. Why the hell he should go to England to fight Fury? He is the WBC champion and probably now he is the A side so I don't see why he wouldn't dictate the terms. And Fury can have a crack at a title and he has probably more chance to get the title from Wilder than get them from Wlad + he can fight in the MGM and can make some money so good on him. In a situation like this probably Fury should travel to the USA and not Wilder to the UK.
                    ... And did I say it wasn't "right"?

... I think that even Wlad should travel to Vegas for this belt... But Sauerland will prefer to keep him in Wurstlandia, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X