No announcement yet.

All the American Heavies are playing Football/Basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    Didn't a European based basket ball team just defeat Lebron James in the finals of the NBA championship?

imagine if those superior European basketball players turned pro in Boxing.
    No, a team whose 2 best players are American beat Lebron for the NBA championship. There's like 2 Europeans on the team. There are as many South Americans on the team as Europeans.

Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

Comment

• David Haye used to be a male model

It's not coincidence that when he turned to boxing, he had success.

All of our athletic big men are just too dishy to become boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        No, a team whose 2 best players are American beat Lebron for the NBA championship. There's like 2 Europeans on the team. There are as many South Americans on the team as Europeans.

Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.
        Dirk Nowitzki also beat Lebron James in the finals and made him cry

I guess if Dirk Nowitzki turned professional in boxing then he'd KO Lebron

Comment

• I learned something today..

I learned that the only reason the US were obliterated from boxing was because all the Mike Tyson's (5'10"), Joe Fraziers (5'11"), Muhammad Ali's (6'3"), Joe Louis's (6'1") etc are now professional basketballers.

Unbelievable!

The same mother ****ers who try to promote Joe Frazier as a "great champion" are trying to sell this ****!

Frazier failed at every damn athletic event and he and Muhammad were plodding overweights when they fought. And these guys were the BEST you supposedly produced?

Holyfield and Tyson were the best champs you'se ever produced and they were BOTH pedigreed boxers.

Michael Grant was a true 3 sport star athlete, bigger and stronger than Wilder and he failed at top level! That was the BEST cross over athlete you ever had.

Look what Arreola did to Seth Mitchell, THERE'S ya football player! I remember how much you guys were rubbishing him for no pedigree and now this?

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
          X