Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon with wayyyyy more news coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Haymon is from the future. He came back in time and knows how to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Creating their own belts? Limiting fighters to only fight other fighters in the PBC?

No thanks.
      No thanks exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
        ?? but its still not MMA though. so why would this kill the UFC?

MMA and the UFC are here to stay, the amount of gyms opening up in the world and the talent getting into mma is crazy and wont be stopped.

I love both sports
        Aye, there's still some people out there who haven't quite grasped that people watch UFC because they like MMA and people watch boxing because they like boxing.

It's quite simple really.

Comment

Haymon doing a Dana White & Vince McMahon move..

Comment

Ive been wanting this for so long. Monopolies are the **** for combat sports. Every damn sport is a monolopy, who cares?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHA So people go from saying people like ufc because there's only one belt and Everyone's under one roof so the fights are easy to make, to saying this business model is shady. For a while people were agreeing with dana white when he was saying mayweather pacquiao would have fought already if they were in the ufc. I can't say I'm surprised by you people.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                Creating their own belts? Limiting fighters to only fight other fighters in the PBC?

No thanks.
                Yeah. No UFC model please.

You would think with all these potential TV dates he would have to work with the other big promoters. If he does that than more power to him.

Last thing I want to see is a Haymon belt.

Comment

This has some really great positives and some glaring negatives.

For one, if you aren't with Haymon my guess is certain fights won't be made. At the end of the day you want the best fighting the best and say the best is with another stable, will they be able to fight for a PBC championship?
                  The exposure the sport will receive, the amount of press and excitement are great but a monopoly on certain fighters and fights doesn't sound to appealing to me.

Comment

I actually like it, he has a huge roster and those who don't join the league will be left with very limited options that will hurt their career. As long as he makes competitive fights, this is the best thing to happen to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
                      if this ends up working...RIP UFC

War Haymon!!!!
                      How will this hurt UFC? Their fans won't even notice the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X