Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather signs to go to Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.... remember that Mundine/Bracero promo?

Comment

ehhhh not a big deal. So he's going on a vacation for lets say a week. He'll be back early Feb and still enough time (3 months) to train for a fight. Probably needed to get away will all this negotiation stuff and just need to relax before training.

I have a feeling its going to be announced during SB week (like a lot of people are saying) but I doubt they'd pay millions for a 30 second commercial.

So many athletes know about May vs Pac that they would be tweeting about it all week. Word of Mouth is the best advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Didnt floyd go on "vacation" after manny destroyed cotto?? Manny running this guy out the country LMAOOO

Mayweather's vacation coincided with Pacquiao publicly agreeing to Mayweather's cutoff date and HBO desperately trying to bring the two sides together to negotiate for a date in late 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
          Mayweather's vacation coincided with Pacquiao publicly agreeing to Mayweather's cutoff date and HBO desperately trying to bring the two sides together to negotiate for a date in late 2010.
          In the meanwhile Manny travels all over the world lol

The stupidly in here never ceases to amaze me , its like a bunch of little boys worrying that their bike will not be under the tree at Christmas .

Comment

Damn do some of you STALK MAYWEATHER or what? Watching his every move lol

Not sure how this gets turned into "OH HE IS NOT FIGHTING PACQUIAO BECAUSE HE IS TAKING A TRIP TO AUSTRALIA"

Comment

It's happening!

Comment

Working...
              X