Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Purses: Wilder Gets $1 Million, Stiverne $910,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSC making $750,000 to fight a guy I've never heard of, what a joke. Does this guy really have supporters and fans...?

I would have thought both Wilder and Stiverne would be pulling in more $$ for this, it's a pretty significant fight.

Comment

Why does Wilder get paid more when they're fighting for Stiverne's title?

Where's that whiney thread from the other day about Wilder being a poor oppressed underappreciated victim etc.... lol what a joke

Comment

Happy for Wilder. This should help with his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          50k is a lot of bread for a taxi driver~ he can probably take the week off.
          Only a week?

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
            I don't know how Al does it.
            Somebody has to be getting ***ed.
            His"investors" are getting ****ed. I can't believe nobody sees this "ponzi scheme" Uncle Al is running. Fox pays UFC 90million per year to air UFC on its network. Al pays NBC 20million for a few dates, where each show he puts on is over 4 million to operate. With no cross over star (sorry broner and garcia aren't mainstream and Ward and Khan were the only mainstream type of boxers out there) I don't see how he can satisfy hes investors in the long run. He paying these purses out of investor money. With 150 boxer under his advisement. How he can pay all of these guys 1million a fight?

Comment

$

Wilder represented by haymon Stiverne who knows what a disgrace a champ getting less then the challenger haymon advantage strikes again it's almost impossible to go all the way Stiverne needs ko or gets screwed by haymon factor

Comment

This Shows you can earn 1 Million in one fight after beating more than 30 cab-drivers.

Comment

That al haymon money ain't no joke

Comment

This is why They love Haymon - you get paid what he says your getting paid. 1) a challenger never makes more than the champ! So Don King has his hand in the cookie jar! This is what kills the game - Haymon is on point - had a vision and executed, signed up over 100 fighters so he can deliver and get boxing back on regular TV. Thus is why he protected his fighters along the way so the fights would be more sellable to the public so they tune in. Someone new to the sport will tune into a championship fight before just a regular fight on TV - very smart, we as die hard fans had to suffer for a hot sec, and now he is getting Schaefer to come in a get the $ backers / sponsors / and to maintain the relationship very smart guy - these greedy buffoons who have been raping this sport for decades where soon greedy that they haven't done anything for the sport comparable to what Haymon pulled off - before you hate please think about your arguement.

Comment

Good purse for the main event. The simple reason why Wilder is getting more money than the champ is the same reason why it always happens in boxing - he's more popular.

But I can't believe Leo Santa Bum is getting $750k for fighting a dishwasher! What a waste of money (and no I'm not hating I just hate when networks waste money (they have a budget you know) on crap fights that serve no purpose).

Comment

Working...
                      X