Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
    He didn't excite or entertain the crowd against that bum, you were impressed?
    Broner threw combos, landed hard and often, and did his part against an unwilling opponent. He didn't look great, but Broner isn't that good, so there's no surprise. No reason to boo Broner. Boo the guy who didn't want to fight.

Comment

• plz be a good fight.

I don't care for Al, but this is still important for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He still typically throws punches. Dude **** the bed hard at the worst possible time. It's not like Broner wasn't there to hit. When Molina threw, he usually landed. Problem is he wouldn't throw no matter what.
        And if he threw at other times, it is possible that his connect percentage would be a lot lower.

Saying "Every time he threw, he usually landed" is flawed when it comes to questioning why a fighter didn't throw more. It is flawed because the opponent more that likely threw those punches because he was in a position to actually land. You get tagged with a right uppercut every time you throw in a certain position, you're going to stop doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
          That last comment by Thurman is why he is one of my favorite fighters
          kos for life?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            We are boxing fans so, yeah, WE are going to biatch about and watch it all the same. The people booing in the crowd and switching the channel at home won't tune in next time doe.
            No you're not boxing fans, you're complain b1tches here for attention

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              broner fans dont argue with facts bro. "molina didn't throw punches" ... "molina is a bum doe dats y"

durrrdurrrdurrrrrr.... painfully ******ed. that must suck.
              Ever heard of a feint? Makes you freeze.

Ever head of walking an opponent down who can't fight going backwards? It's frustrating.

Know what speed and timing does? Makes you hesitant.

Molina was timid because of Broner. But he's a warrior mang!!!!!!

Comment

• I got Keith Thurman in this fight. I will be surprised if he knocks Guerrero iron chin out. I hope Guerrero goes back to how he was before he jumped in weight. He's a superior boxer in my opinion. He tries to brawl, Keith will take it.

Comment

• I'll never mention this again, but Guerrero's wife is a bit kicked isn't she?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    So far a good night for UFC
                    I don't care how true that is, it still isn't funny.

Comment

• We better hope thurman and gurrero come to entertain.

Comment

Working...
                      X