Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I'm not comparing a good fighter like broner to a glass chinned bum like khan
    Khan would beat the **** out of Broner. He struggled against Paulie and Khan does everything better than Paulie does (More power, quicker hands, feet and larger in size)

Comment

I got Thurman and Molina winning this shyyyyyyyyt

Thurman's going to be in great shape having just fought last month.

Here's a pic of Broner at a basketball game last week looking about 30 pounds above 140. No way in hell he comes into this fight in top shape 7 weeks out. Molina's gonna blast him.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 01-14-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Molina has lost to all his named opponents. Broner by UD or TKO.

Thurman v Guerrero is intriguing. Thurman by SD.

Comment

Meh, this is an okay card. Not really all that exciting like people are making it out to be. I am a fan of Thurman, but he has not been producing exciting match ups in his last couple fights, and Guerrero is a spoiler and just likes to make it an ugly affair. I expect this fight to have lots and lots of clinching and wrestling.

Broner vs Molina is what it is. I am really not looking forward to Broner acting like an ass on national television, dry humping and just acting the fool. Molina is another fringe contender and even if he wins, does not get any further in the rankings to become a titlist.

The problem with Haymon is that he has been feeding the industry crappy match ups for almost two years now and any minor change to that format is automatically seen as a "great card". When in reality it is among the mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
            Khan would beat the **** out of Broner. He struggled against Paulie and Khan does everything better than Paulie does (More power, quicker hands, feet and larger in size)
            Paulie has a better chin than Khan. And Broner has power.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              Wow am I day dreaming or what? are these fights really happening? Fking awesome.

I got Thurman and Broner in close competitive fights.
              You aren't dreaming. Al Haymon is giving the fans what they want.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  Leave him alone, he actually named his account after Broner.
                  I can't think of many things dumber than this. :lol:
                  You think it is dumb for Broner to have fans? SMFH.

Comment

I bet Espinoza feels like a F**King idiot right now

Comment

Thurman by KO and Broner by UD. Molina's skills are so poor compared to Broner's! He has a puncher's chance though!

Comment

Working...
                      X