Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my prefight analysis and prediction for the Thurman vs. Guerrero fight: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-analysis.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Yeah that would be a shame but oh well. Fights are still good even if there is only one person cheering.

Plus i no longer listen to anything fat dan says.
      It would be a shame if the crowd isn't great...as nice as the lights and everything that the PBC is going to have, it won't replace a good live crowd, and it sounds like this one will be papered...

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 5h 5 hours ago
      Word is that MGM Grand employees are being offered free tickets along with discounted ones this weekend #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        It would be a shame if the crowd isn't great...as nice as the lights and everything that the PBC is going to have, it won't replace a good live crowd, and it sounds like this one will be papered...

Steve Kim @steveucnlive · 5h 5 hours ago
        Word is that MGM Grand employees are being offered free tickets along with discounted ones this weekend #boxing
        neither of those fighters are big draws, last time they fought in san antonio at alamodome, you had thurman, broner, maidana and sotokaras and they barely had 10k on attendance when tickets were not only cheap but also being exchanged for dollar toys....

Comment

• Woow! Incredible! I can't wait. I soaked my pillow with tears of joy last night thinking about how boxing is back in the mainstream! Once again people will look at boxing as one of the top sports in the world - a sport of heroes and legends.

- Bermuda

Comment

• Is the weigh in going to be shown anywhere online?

Comment

• Weigh in on now

Comment

• Time for the weigh in

Comment

• God damn! Molina is looking ripped, upset is in the air!

Comment

• broner is 141

Comment

• Broner is 141? Yet Molina is 140 and looks ripped.

Comment

Working...
                      X