Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    It's on YouTube now it has commercials though .

Don't know how to embed videos so just type in premier boxing championship corner to corner, the YouTube channel is BamBamBoxingHD should be able to find it.

Comment

• This saturday is the return of the great Adrien Broner.

Comment

• Broner will be in a treat.

Comment

• Molina by stoppage and Ghost by decision. Thurman isn't ready for this beating and Broner will get put to sleep before round 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            This saturday is the return of the great Adrien Broner.
            I have a feeling that this could be the last fight of his career. He sleeps on Molina because dude is slow and sloppy and he doesn't prepare like he should. Molina puts it on him early and starts to wreck him with haymakers. Broner gets dropped 2 or 3 times and knocked out cold early.............I don't think he comes back from that honestly....I see him robbing banks or something else kinda crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              well I will do that without any problem... except for the problem is that I asked first. So in essence, its like you answered a question with another question. If you cant list guerrero's notable wins (not berto) than just say so.
              Guerrero is like a 4 division champ man, dude isn't some punk and he isn't some 40 year old either. Thurman is going to get taken into deep waters and he better have his water wings with him this time or he is going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Guerrero is like a 4 division champ man, dude isn't some punk and he isn't some 40 year old either. Thurman is going to get taken into deep waters and he better have his water wings with him this time or he is going down.

Clearly.

Thurman Dec is my pick though he's just too much I think. Chances are he uses his athleticism and escapes whatever tactics Guerrero has. Just a better ring specimen right now.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Guerrero is like a 10 division champ man, dude isn't some punk and he isn't some 40 year old either. Thurman is going to get taken into deep waters and he better have his water wings with him this time or he is going down.
                  fixed that for you

Comment

• I just can't believe we'll be watching these fights on NBC.,
                    Goddman! Thank You Al HAymon..

Comment

Who'd he beat in those 4 divisions tho..

Comment

Working...
                      X