Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see to much negativity for the sport i love with all my heart.BOXING IS LIFE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see to much negativity for the sport i love with all my heart.BOXING IS LIFE

What i have been blessed to witness in this era is beautiful

Hopkins 49 years old being a unified champion

Manny-going from Flyweight to 154

Floyd winning 11 titles remaining undefeated

Roy Jones starting at 154 going up and winning a heavyweight title

Wlad going from a champion to flat on his ass to rising up and DOMINATING!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention all the classic wars and rivalries...This sport is beautiful and pure..sure outside factors bring a bad name to this sport but i am here daily because i am a boxing junkie

Great post.

There truly Is no sport that comes close to the feelings you get right before a superfight.

Even now watching Duran make his entrance In the first Leonard fight Is like watching It live. We have truly lived through an era of great great fighters.

Comment

It's the only sport I can watch religiously.

Sometimes It gets on my nerves and can be downright awful but there is nothing like boxing.

Comment

Yep, nothing beats that buzz you get just before a big fight, that feeling in your gut.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

Wlad going from a champion to flat on his ass to rising up and DOMINATING!!!!!!!!!Not to mention all the classic wars and rivalries...This sport is beautiful and pure..sure outside factors bring a bad name to this sport but i am here daily because i am a boxing junkie
          and how did he do that? by clinching nonstop!!!!!!!!! oh well if he's winning that's all that matters. just beautiful

Comment

Larry been posting that real stuff tonight. He's having one of those epiphanies he has every once in awhile.

Comment

Man i feel this sport to my soul....i go through the emotions with the fighters and feel their pains and triumphs...i ****ing love this sport

Comment

I feel ya larry x rated in our own 3d world that we live in boxing is life.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

Wlad going from a champion to flat on his ass to rising up and DOMINATING!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention all the classic wars and rivalries...This sport is beautiful and pure..sure outside factors bring a bad name to this sport but i am here daily because i am a boxing junkie
                  All of NSB should meet up at a super fight. Larry, Pac Boy, Golovkin, Beercules, and the whole crue. Has to be a bad ass fight though but somewhat reasonable. We wont be able to get tix to floyd vs manny

Comment

Boxing is the toughest sport on the planet

Comment

Working...
                    X