No announcement yet.

who here can honestly say that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who here can honestly say that

They enjoy rios and alvarado fights over boxers like rigo, Lara and mayweather? Anyone else feel like rios and alvarado are not only punching bags they're also clowns. No skill what so ever just fight like drunks and get hit all fight is that really entertainment?
    boxING style
    51.11%
    brawling style fights
    48.89%

And before you guys say boxers are boring remember LAra vs Pwill and floyd vs Canelo or floyd vs coralles all boxing clinics and beautiful performances

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      They enjoy rios and alvarado fights over boxers like rigo, Lara and mayweather? Anyone else feel like rios and alvarado are not only punching bags they're also clowns. No skill what so ever just fight like drunks and get hit all fight is that really entertainment?
      I like watching both for different reasons. I'm a big rigo fan, I think he's top p4p and obviously way more skilled. But given the choice which fight I'd rather be made I pick Rios-Alvarado every single time. One is appreciation of skill the other is flat out entertainment. When it comes down to it, I watch to be entertained.

Edit: I shouldn't say every single time. If you give me Rigo vs Loma (extreme skill vs extreme skill) with important outside factors (titles, etc), maybe I reconsider. But about 95% of the time.
      Last edited by vman075; 01-12-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I enjoy all boxing styles..if everything was one way life would be boring...........

Comment

Why is it that is seems Boxing has the most hatred from it's own so called fans?? Most threads on here are hate filled and simple minded...Everyone does not have the same type of boxing skill yet the different styles work in different ways

Comment

This site is very pro brawling and anti boxing

Comment

I watch all styles but my preference is a aggressive fighter.

Comment

To be honest, I don't think I've even watched the full versions of their first two fights and I don't care to. I might watch the 3rd if I have nothing better to do but I won't be going out of my way to watch it.

Comment

im not relly a fan of a brawl, i like high skilled fighters letting their hands go though

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why is it that is seems Boxing has the most hatred from it's own so called fans?? Most threads on here are hate filled and simple minded...Everyone does not have the same type of boxing skill yet the different styles work in different ways
                    Not hate just trying to comprehend how people diss rigo or Lara because their "boring" and act like rios alvarado fights are the greatest thing we have ever seen. Other boxers like santa cruz are saying rigo is boring he just moves and boxes but rigo belive it or not has a higher KO % than santa cruz and others

Comment

Working...
                    X