Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Asian Boxer Is Most Skilled - Pacquiao, Golovkin, Khan, Inoue, Shiming, Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin reminds me of a younger Jackie Chan sometimes, obviously the haircut is the main difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Khan is British. Saying Khan is Asian is like claiming from guy who lives in Boston is Irish.

Pacquiao is the most proven, Golovkin I believe will prove he's just as good though in the future once these cowards start fighting him.

Well Khan calls himself a British Asian - Britain citizen with Asian roots.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Khan and it's not even close
        I knew you would say that ha ha ha ha ha

anyone but Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          But Obama is more black than GGG is asian lol. Triple g ain't even close to being asian.
          His mother is Korean and he grew up in Kazakhstan which is in Asia. It's north of Afghanistan and borders China.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            if obama is black

then yes ggg is asian
            Wait...Obama is Black?

Comment

How obvious was it that this thread would end up being an argument about whether Golovkin is Asian or not?

Let's not argue about the British guy on the list, let's talk about the guy who lives in Kazakhstan and has a Korean mother.

Comment

Why are people saying Asian isn't an ethnicity? Are you saying we can not judge the best Asian boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  How obvious was it that this thread would end up being an argument about whether Golovkin is Asian or not?

Let's not argue about the British guy on the list, let's talk about the guy who lives in Kazakhstan and has a Korean mother.
                  Actually that was my first thought, I just didn't bother posting it because people were busy discussing GGG's asianness...

But yes, Khan was born and raised in the UK. If Asian is not an ethnicity (and it isn't), then what exactly makes him Asian?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                    Khan is British. Saying Khan is Asian is like claiming from guy who lives in Boston is Irish.

Pacquiao is the most proven, Golovkin I believe will prove he's just as good though in the future once these cowards start fighting him.
                    We are talking about his ethnicity not nationally. Or if you like his heritage/race.
                    Last edited by Ryn0; 01-10-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                      Actually that was my first thought, I just didn't bother posting it because people were busy discussing GGG's asianness...

But yes, Khan was born and raised in the UK. If Asian is not an ethnicity (and it isn't), then what exactly makes him Asian?
                      I believe he has referred tom himself as British - Asian. A similar term to African American.

Comment

Working...
                      X