No announcement yet.

Vanes Matirosyn hating on Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Matirosyn hating on Ward

S.O.G signs with the one who Sold he's soul to the Devil. SMH now iwannafight him! It Don't Matter what weight class.

— Vanes Martirosyan(@VanesBoxing) January 9, 2015

@Maraconnor if its true it be a good Comeback fight for him I use to spar him all the time No power at all or mybeI didnt feel it

Last edited by Eastcoast; 01-09-2015, 02:03 PM.

I remember this guy said that Ronda Rousey was getting dominated in sparring with 15 year olds. He said it in a really hater way.

Comment

random. jay sold his soul to the devil? I've been purposely under a rock when it comes to mainstream music...jay is overrated as **** anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

S.O.G signs with the one who Sold he's soul to the Devil. SMH now iwannafight him! It Don't Matter what weight class.

@Maraconnor if its true it be a good Comeback fight for him I use to spar him all the time No power at all or mybeI didnt feel it

LOL Vanes went up in my book that comment was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          I remember this guy said that Ronda Rousey was getting dominated in sparring with 15 year olds. He said it in a really hater way.
          Vanes used to train with Ronda and he used to train with her head boxing coach Edmund, I think Vanes and Edmund fell out because Edmund was spending more time with Ronda his cash cow, can you blame him?

Vanes was right though she was getting dominated by 15 years, also when you spar Ronda you have to go easy on her to build her confidence up and let her hit you but you cant hit back hard, similar to how Brock Lesnar spar partners were not allowed to go hard at him when it came to stand up.

Ronda can scrap but her team exaggerate everything its almost like she is one of those meat head jock dudes who boast about beating up monster guys, she had a story where she beat up 5 guys who were like 200 pounds or more a piece.

Comment

Hahaha he won't fight him doe. I would love to see ward put him to sleep even though he's like half his size

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Vanes used to train with Ronda and he used to train with her head boxing coach Edmund, I think Vanes and Edmund fell out because Edmund was spending more time with Ronda his cash cow, can you blame him?

Vanes was right though she was getting dominated by 15 years, also when you spar Ronda you have to go easy on her to build her confidence up and let her hit you but you cant hit back hard, similar to how Brock Lesnar spar partners were not allowed to go hard at him when it came to stand up.

Ronda can scrap but her team exaggerate everything its almost like she is one of those meat head jock dudes who boast about beating up monster guys, she had a story where she beat up 5 guys who were like 200 pounds or more a piece.

Aren't you one of those posters who claim she would beat up Mayweather? That's if I remember correctly, if you are not then apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Aren't you one of those posters who claim she would beat up Mayweather? That's if I remember correctly, if you are not then apologies.
                Yes she can beat up Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Rigondeaux and most guys around here weight with ease, but 240 pound men? nope unless that man really is nonathletic and punches like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  yes he is. But he also thinks Floyd is the best bad guy EVER, The top Gangster Ever is what he thinks floyd is Floyd pays all the judges, referees, commentators, drug testers, boxing commisions, and other fighters he fights AND NEVER GETS CAUGHT! He has no boxing ability and became 48-0 all while being the dumbest person to ever breath. Floyd is the Best Criminal to ever live. According to him.

Comment

Ward would probably KO him lol, one of the most 1 sided fights in recent history. I just want Vanes to get ktfo already.

Comment

Working...
                    X