No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces Deal With Roc Nation Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Does Goosen-Tudor Promotions know? Its my understanding that Dan's brother took over the company and nothing has changed as far as Ward's contract with them.
    I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how the lawsuits were named. If Goosen was named deliberately, there may be a motion to drop the suits since he has passed away. Who knows for sure. Maybe his brother was in negotiations with Roc Nation and they settled the matter on Ward together.

Either way, looking forward to Ward getting back in the ring. He has been out for far too long.

Comment

Also looks like the rumors are true. Some other Roc Nation guys signed couldn't hide their excitement of Ward signing with them

Comment

We Takin Ovaaaaa~!!!

On a serious note, excellent news. Glad to see Roc Nation taking off, I hope they could stray away from their "urban entertainment" plans though.

But daamn, are they are taking off running or what? I posted about how they were just learning how to crawl and they turned around and merged with a company and now signed Ward! Good stuff.

Comment

Good stuff. Now get fighting!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Does Goosen-Tudor Promotions know? Its my understanding that Dan's brother took over the company and nothing has changed as far as Ward's contract with them.
            Most likely bought out

Comment

Also, if they can get past those P.O.S at Carribe....

Comment

i hate ward's smile, seems so fake

Comment

If Roc Nation agrees to a deal with Rigo they will have more fighters on the pound for pound list then Al Haymon.

Comment

Wonder how long it will be before he fights and how many bums/tomatoe cans he will fight before a legitimate match up.

Comment

Bay Area STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X