Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather should be stripped of his 154lb titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
    GGG at 154.... many would want to see this wouldnt you agree?
    As of right now but when GGG shows up to the weigh in looking gaunt and gasses after the 3rd round Floyd would get the Ward/Dawson treatment. I don't believe he can make 154 healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      As of right now but when GGG shows up to the weigh in looking gaunt and gasses after the 3rd round Floyd would get the Ward/Dawson treatment. I don't believe he can make 154 healthy.
      Yeah i get you. Its **** as when a potential gold fight gets ruined by weight drainage. One side of fans say weight drained while the winning side rarely will admit it....or just dont see it lol

Comment

Yeah i get you. Its **** as when a potential gold fight gets ruined by weight drainage. One side of fans say weight drained while the winning side rarely will admit it....or just dont see it lol
        I have seen a lot of complain about weight drained this and weight drained that, did you ever see a weight bloated complain yet?

fighter A lost to Fighter B because fighter A was weight bloated

Comment

Golovkin is 6 feet tall, lean and shredded at 160. He is not a JMW and he will ruin his career by going down in weight. That's why he's only willing to do it for Floyd because he will make more money in that one fight then he would for his entire career. Lara been calling him out for a year and they use the network/Haymon excuse. That same barrier exists with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            I have seen a lot of complain about weight drained this and weight drained that, did you ever see a weight bloated complain yet?

fighter A lost to Fighter B because fighter A was weight bloated
            Lmao....i dont think ive heard that......
            although people do complain about a fighter coming in quiet heavy, dont know if you would say bloated though.

Comment

Golovkin is 6 feet tall, lean and shredded at 160. He is not a JMW and he will ruin his career by going down in weight. That's why he's only willing to do it for Floyd because he will make more money in that one fight then he would for his entire career. Lara been calling him out for a year and they use the network/Haymon excuse. That same barrier exists with Floyd.
              Im not gonna lie. Sometimes when i talk boxing i truely forget about the politics involved lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                Here is a wild guess though I doubt it happens but then again a very good possibility if no Pacquiao fight. Who is the last person to hold 3 titles in 3 weight classes at the same time, ATG Henry Armstrong I believe. .. and if Mayweather were to get the Cotto fight, he would be putting himself another title in another weight class and he would be in boxing history with the great Henry Armstrong.
                I would never hold him to that though Canelo at 152 and Cotto probs not at 160 nahh.

Comment

5ft 10 actually and Mayweather has a bigger reach by 2inches

Comment

I agree he should be stripped naked and left with nothing but a small leaf to cover his pecker.

Comment

I do agree but two things that he should be stripped based on the rules that exist.

Two things though.

1) The rules about holding 1 title in 1 division is dumb, so while Floyd should be stripped at 154 no doubt I find it cool that a guy was actually able to hold 2 division crowns like that.

2) No one has really stepped up to take over at 154, it is hard to move down the top guy in the sport when no one is doing anything in the division.

He isn't a 154 pounder though he should give that up or be forced to.

Comment

Working...
                      X