Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner's next fight to kick off Al Haymon NBC deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More free boxing. I win again.

Comment

probably broner vs salsa

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
        I'm skeptical that this NBC deal will even come off. Boxing doesn't generate the type of revenue that non-cable networks can make off advertising.
        This^^

Where is the million dollar paydays for Haymon fighters facing bums going to come from?

Comment

We will see

Comment

Swift's return bout is also scheduled for march... Maybe it will be a doubleheader, broner and danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              This^^

Where is the million dollar paydays for Haymon fighters facing bums going to come from?
              Yup. I don't see how Haymon's business model is viable....

Comment

Supposedly, NBC is not paying for this. Haymon is actually buying tv slots from NBC (very expensive). I guess this would give Haymon some incentive to make competitive fights but there is conflict of interest all over the map and it seems like this could end up being a huge mess.

Haymon is really smart though. Who the hell would invest in buying time slots for BOXING on network tv in 2014-2015? I dont know how he is pulling this off. I work with investors all the time and they are usually really smart people who know a risky/bad deal when they see one. Maybe Haymon is using a bunch of wealthy individuals with little to no investment experience...i don't know but it just sounds absurd.

Comment

Gavin Reese 2 why not

Comment

al haymon is going to further deteriorate the reputation of boxing by showcasing a bunch of mismatches as usual.

al haymon is bad for boxing and people need to wake up for once and stop acting like he is the savior of boxing because he's not. you have all fallen to a lie and deceit. wake up from your al haymon trance!

Comment

On national TV, don't think so!

Dude is dirty/vulgar!

Comment

Working...
                      X