No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UAE Group Pulls Offer From Mayweather, Rips Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UAE Group Pulls Offer From Mayweather, Rips Him

An offer to Floyd Mayweather Jr. to fight Manny Pacquiao in Abu Dhabi this spring for a record-setting purse of $120 million is off the table.

M. Akbar Muhammad, a long-time boxing executive (who previously worked with Don King), said he put Mr. Mayweather on notice approximately one week ago that the offer, made late November by an investment group out of Abu Dhabi, would be rescinded the first week of January.

“We want to deal with serious individuals, individuals who have the ability make a decision,” said Muhammad. “Regretfully, that is not the case with Mr. Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So these guys are pissed that Mayweather didn't accept his offer? Yes, $120 mil is a lot, but did these guys really expect Mayweather to accept an offer from an investment group from UAE? Bunch of sore delusional twats.

Comment

they went in hard on floyd lmao these arabs got massive dough, floyd an idiot for passing up $120. at least have a talk with them or something, show that u are interested.

wont be surprised if they offer up big money for amir vs pac fight

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        So these guys are pissed that Mayweather didn't accept his offer? Yes, $120 mil is a lot, but did these guys really expect Mayweather to accept an offer from an investment group from UAE? Bunch of sore delusional twats.
        these guys wont even notice $120m missing from their bank account. u ever been to dubai? the amount of money thats thrown around there is ridiculous.

Comment

Floyd is a coward, does not know where UAE is. What is wrong with UAE anyways?? Dumbazz

Comment

wow, home boy ****ted on floyd like he's a broke ninja! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Floyd is a coward, does not know where UAE is. What is wrong with UAE anyways?? Dumbazz
              Did I say anything was wrong with the UAE? The point is that this is an investment group from another country that wants to secure the rights to this fight. I think both Mayweather and Pacquiao would prefer to not be bought by some random ass group of people in another country. Dipshit.

Comment

Did I say anything was wrong with the UAE? The point is that this is an investment group from another country that wants to secure the rights to this fight. I think both Mayweather and Pacquiao would prefer to not be bought by some random ass group of people in another country. Dipshit.
                I have to agree. People were making excuses for Thurman when he rejected Roc Nation's offer but Floyd is supposed to accept a shady a.ss offer from a foreign investment group? Don't make me laugh.

Comment

I think these guys are just using the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight interest to promote themselves.

If they were serious about these offers they wouldn't be talking to the media about them. Let alone making childish comments.

Al Haymon and Bob Arum should be the people they are talking to.

Comment

shady!? its ****ing $120 ****ing million! now I know where quillin enrolled

Comment

Working...
                    X