Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters You Loath or Loathed But Have Grown To Respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Amir Khan, Adrien Broner
    Hype Job are you trollin or serious..i never know with u lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Broner is starting to grow on me.

The fat idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Broner, maybe. I don't think I'll ever support him in a fight, unless it's against someone I really despise, but I see him as more of an interesting personality for boxing now, still brash and arrogant, but I don't mind that so much now.
        Interesting, another vote for Broner

I'm still not sold on him, i dont rate him whatsoever..i'm open to be proven wrong, i luv it when i am proven wrong tbh

Comment

khan. he still gets on my tits and i still think he's a deeply flawed technician, but he is also a formidable boxer and has plenty of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            khan. he still gets on my tits and i still think he's a deeply flawed technician, but he is also a formidable boxer and has plenty of heart.
            much respect

i see broner and khan are getting a lot of mentions

Comment

Adrien Broner after the way he fought against Malignaggi and Maidana, he showed a lot of heart.

Comment

I used to like paulie but now I loathe him.

I go in and out with Floyd. Part of me thinks that the boxing world is almost on the backburner for him.

Broner showed me that he is a true blood and guts warrior. He's still the stereotypical gloating dousche but at least he is willing to put it on the line.

Marcos Maidana is probably my favorite now. He's just really down to earth.

I couldn't wait for Haye to knockout Fury but when Haye showed his true colors I immediately gravitated to Fury. I mean the guys a true showmen. He absolutely will put it all on the line and bang. The guy is there to put on a show and deserves a larger fan base.

Comment

Danny Garcia. Although the hate goes more toward his disrespectful **** talking father. After what he did to Khan and Lucas I have to respect his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Hype Job are you trollin or serious..i never know with u lol
                    Well Khan fans are annoying, as is Khan. But you have to respect Khan for coming back from that horrendous knock out from Prescott. And Khan's fights are always entertaining no matter what, and he has a stellar heart that cannot be denied.

Broner is hilarious and has good heart, I like when fighters show toughness and heart. Plus his songs are catchy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      There are fighters who you gave no credit to, but proved you wrong over time

Wladimir Klitschko is my one. I use to play him down, but i have grown to respect him, he is a great technician. He has a flaw, which is his chin, but has found a way to protect it - be with dubious tactics, but it gets the job done.

Much respect to Wlad, i vow not to insult him anymore, although i feel Wilder or Fury stand a big chance of beating him...

Who is urs?
                      Calzaghe
                      Lewis
                      Bradley
                      Danny Garcia

Fighters that have gone the other way for me:

JMM
                      Haye

Comment

Working...
                      X